Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I've been hitting the gym harder than usual the last few months. Starting to see results but I'm not there yet.

Whats your motivation to continue?

My goal is to be able to look into the mirror and seriously say "Would you gently caress me? I'd gently caress me. I'd gently caress me hard"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Archer666 posted:

I want to make fun of fat people

This might be my secondary motivation. Not necessarily antagonize them, even online. But it does feel good to feel even more superior than usual to most other people and having a physical example is helpful. I'm already usually the smartest person in the room.

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I joined a gym nearby as my apartment complex's gym wasn't cutting it anymore. Everything is painted bright rear end yellow but its all brand new and I got 3 months free. Then 19.99/month for a year, no fees. Not bad, my old gym was 9.99/moth but 70 dollar fee every 6 months.

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Smash it Smash hit posted:

do low impact cardio bruh

I had shin splints for a few months until I realized the elliptical accomplished the same goal without murdering my knees.

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

your mom OP!!!!

Well my mom is a teacher so shes pretty good at motivating people. Are you one of her students?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I worked out today. Main motivation to stay an extra 15 minutes was the number of gorgeous women there today. Dont worry I just used my peripherals to scope out the tight genitals. Im not a monster

• Locked thread