Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Orange Sunshine posted:

I pick Will Wahl (yes, that's his name) as my poison, due to the following combination of quotes from his profile:

Inspiration in life: Jesus Christ and Ronald Reagan.

If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why? Noise cancelling headphones so I won't have to hear any annoying people; a tent to stay dry in during the rain; and a Bible so that I can keep my sanity.

Reason for being on Survivor: My primary motivation is to show people that, even though I'm young, I can do anything an older person can do and more. People don't respect youth and I'm going to make them regret that. My secondary motivation is to screw with people's heads and lie every chance I get. It just sounds like fun.

Also, he's apparently still a high school student.
He reminds me of me at 18 *hangs head*
At least I didn't get on Survivor with my terrible ideas though.
Pony: Justin because we're the same age.
Poison: Will Wahl because yeah.

I think we're reaching Survivor OP perfection btw. Great work!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

I feel us Survivor veterans don't need as much footage to get the jist of certain typical situations whereas Australia Survivor was really aiming for a fresher market so everything is explained a bit more in depth? Which is so cool.

I'm so pumped for more Jeff though. He's so good at his job.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

EDIT:

TMMadman posted:

We didn't need to get a participation trophy in little league just to feel good about ourselves.
Who gave out the participation trophies?! OK, I'm done. Seriously, can we put a hold on this sort of dribble for the rest of the thread? Ugh.

The only work millennials participate in is being lazy, entitled social justice warrior political correct police twitters with their phone selfies basement dwelling generation of stoner gay change scares me I simultaneously covert and resent their youth also bootstraps

Did I miss anything?

I'm excited to watch the premiere of this season as Australian Suvivor has been awesome and it means I'll be having like four hours of new Survivor a week for a while yet oh my!

Lampsacus fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Sep 22, 2016

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

What is the most obscure season of Survivor? I reckon Fiji.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

jivjov posted:

Not sure if this is what you mean; but I frequently forget a season took place in Australia; simply due to the wildly different (visually-speaking) setting to most other seasons.
yeah that's what I mean. Most forgettable/least talked about season.

Perhaps Fiji isn't the most obscure because it's the worst, Poque.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Rarity posted:

:drat:

The Quadforce is the most divided I've ever felt about an alliance cause Taylor and Figgy are literally the worst but Jay impressed me here and Michelle is awesome but even so I'm still really mad that they won this one. Still, if they ride the showmance for a while then they can turn on it and that momentum will carry them through to the end.
I can see Jay or Michelle winning the game by keeping T and Fig as their eternal scapegoats wonderkids until the tide turns and suddenly they have a two person extra buffer to push them through.

Love the Gifs yo!

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

newtestleper posted:

I strongly advise against this course of action. Australian Survivor is a form of self harm.
Pre merge was fun.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

http://i.imgur.com/Vfc3qCD.mp4
I was watching an old Eminem music video and there is a sequence where he wins a challenge by licking the log.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

The line between Trump to Mark Burnett to Survivor to me makes me feel uncomfortable.

• Locked thread