Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Pony: Jessica
Poison: Mari
Puke: Zeke

Also if anyone cares the third version of the Funny 115 has started rolling out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Propaganda Machine posted:

Now that I think of it, it's kind of ironic that Mari got taken out by the Triforce.

:drat:

The Quadforce is the most divided I've ever felt about an alliance cause Taylor and Figgy are literally the worst but Jay impressed me here and Michelle is awesome but even so I'm still really mad that they won this one. Still, if they ride the showmance for a while then they can turn on it and that momentum will carry them through to the end.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Still not as funny as Erik or Jason in Micronesia :colbert:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Paul, that's now how u win Survivor

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Fast Luck posted:

On Survivor tonight Jeff is gonna get hit by a wave, is everyone ready

It's going to be swell!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Dave's play was absolutely baller. People always hold onto their immunity idols until it's they're turn to go and it's too late to flip the game in their favour. It's so much smarter to use it to put yourself into power even if you're not using it on yourself. David totally just secured Jessica's loyalty there.

Poque posted:

Weird, KEN voted for Jessica and the two votes for Lucy were CC and David.

I figured Ken knew David was going to play the idol so it didn't really matter.

Hannah's perky interruption and complete lack of fucks for Adam's idol hunt was hilarious.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Orange Sunshine posted:

This is what I was thinking.

It would have been a great move on Dave's part, had the 2 tribes been expected to stay separate. But the tribes never stay separate. You can practically guarantee, based on past seasons, that you're going to have the tribes scrambled up within a few days. So David did manage to acquire one strong ally, but he'd have been far better off having that idol to use to help whoever he ends up with after the swap.

You can't guarantee a tribe's swap going to happen or that it will leave you in a minority. Plus, if I'm David I'd expect to be all right in a tribe swap situation. I think he'd feel comfortable that Millenials would pass him up for voting off someone a) stronger than him and b) older than him. Not to mention his thirty second alliance with Taylor.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I feel like David got hit by some kind of mind voodoo. That was a terrible move for him.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Fast Luck posted:

David did probably the only thing he could do. Chris was already flipping to the millennials and had a connection with Zeke, so David+millennials wasn't a thing that could happen without Chris being involved also, like it ended up being. The only other combination available was David/CeCe/Michelle, but Michelle was coming at it the wrong way (against David) and CeCe was too much of a non-player to do anything with the situation.

Just unilaterally playing an idol on CeCe here doesn't give you a guaranteed majority and sets you up to almost surely lose next challenge and be back at tribal.

As it stands, Chris didn't need David at all but let him in on the plan anyway. That shows David still has a chance to work with Chris if he plays along. Michelle looks like the odd one out here if they lose again, but they also have a fighting chance to avoid Tribal. And if they do lose Michelle can go and David still has the idol left in his pocket.

Play the idol, vote out Zeke. If you go to Tribal again before the merge Chris will more likely come back to you than work with Michelle (and if not Michelle will definitely sell out to stay in). David just gave up his closest ally, a guaranteed second vote and someone who was no threat to him at FTC.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
We know Bill was black because Colton hated "his kind of people"

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Ahahahaha Michaela rules

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Spatula City posted:

I'm beginning to think the Millennial alliance won't have numbers going into the merge. If Vanua or Takali lose, they will boot a Millennial. Merge will happen at 13 or 12. Frankly, I don't even think Ika Bula is losing a challenge until the merge, and I also think they're going to merge from 3 tribes to one when the merge happens, rather than going to two first.

At this point it's looking like it's going to break down to Gen Xers + Zeke/Adam vs. rest of the Millenials which really just matches up to that first Millenial vote.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Jay is ice cold man :drat:

That said, I don't think it's as good a move as he thinks it was. Having just spotted Adam turn on Figtails he should have realised that he won't have as many numbers at the merge as he's expecting. Unless he's trusting Bret and Sunday to stick with him over the Gen Xers which I don't know why he would. There's no point in voting out Michaela now if it means you end up in the minority next week.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Jay, Pre-Merge: I MUST VOTE OUT MY CLOSE ALLY NOW THIS IS THE BEST IDEA OF ALL IDEAS :byodood:
Jay, Post-Merge: what do you mean nobody trusts me? :confused:

Rarity fucked around with this message at 08:52 on Nov 10, 2016

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Well that was absolutely heartbreaking. This is turning into a pretty great season.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It really is amazing that all 6 of those players were willing to risk their game to protect Zeke or Hannah. Can't believe with that many people, nobody would switch the vote.

You'd really think Will or Jay would have been willing to swap, neither of them had any investment in the David/Zeke battle.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Blastinus posted:

I feel like Jay might be on the right track to head to the end. As long as the David and Zeke feud keeps going with them sniping each others' allies, he should be able to sneak in to a spot in the final three with that idol of his.

I doubt it, if he makes it to the end from the bottom then that's a solid lock for a win and everyone will recognise that at some point.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Adam going to drop the mom has cancer bomb and Jeremy his way to a million bucks.

I just watched the finale and I'm really mad that Survivor is turning into the best sob story wins competition. Hannah was absolutely destroying him in the final tribal, ugh.

(I'm also really mad that Chris credited Adam for getting Ken to flip instead of Hannah, boo)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

yo rear end is grass posted:

I could've sworn that Stephen had his pick of the two remaining players, and took J.T. out of loyalty. Maybe I'm thinking of another season?

In any case, Ken should've let David make fire. gently caress you, Ken.

You're thinking of Woo.

Godammit Woo.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I still don't see how Adam's game was deserving of a win. For all his hard play it never felt like he was in control of the game, even for one single vote. He was also to blame for the rock draw by completely jumping on Sunday's bluff and his own idol plays weren't bad but also weren't needed. It seemed like he survived to the end because everyone realised that for all the effort he was putting in he was a very ineffectual player.

The one thing he did that I liked was keeping David from getting the idol at F5, that bit was smart.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Yeah, if you look at the voting block strategy from Second Chances there was a very clear alliance at the centre of it (Jeremy/Spencer/Kimmi) that was abusing the strategy to power through to the end. It does work very well if you can keep everyone else from realising that's what you're doing.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

blue squares posted:

hang on hang I have this hidden immunity idol that parity warning gave me! haha suckers im not going home tonight

Stick to the plan! Stick to the plan!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dugong posted:

I can't stand Sugar

• Locked thread