Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Were the angry beavers ever really THAT angry?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Dam. :staredog:

puke pentagram
Jun 12, 2015

This reminds me of a story.

I worked for an electrician for a time and road around with a hillbilly that looked like Bob Odenkirk with a red mustache. We were driving on the highway when we saw the biggest goddamn beaver I'd ever seen. It was dead and I swear to god took up half a lane.

I said "gently caress, thats a big beaver!" He turned his head toward me with that poo poo-eating good ole boy smirk and said "poo poo, t'ain't nothin, you should see my ex girlfriend!"

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Yellow guy was chill as gently caress but the brown one was a right oval office at times.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Moon Atari posted:

Yellow guy was chill as gently caress but the brown one was a right oval office at times.

This is the real talk we are all looking for ITT

• Locked thread