Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
We had that in like fifth grade. My favorite thing was when everyone grabbed it and kind of popped it up, then ran forward and under it a bit and quickly pulled it down behind you and sat down. It would form this big slowly deflating dome full of kids. And I would sit and watch it collapse in slow motion as I quietly wondered if it'd be possible to kill all the other children before it fell, so that I could enjoy the isolation of the fleeting satin bubble in peace and tranquility. Turned out it actually wasn't possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

SilvergunSuperman posted:

You're all pretty goddamn stupid, parachute was bottom of the barrel gym time, let's play some loving SPORTS!

Mr. Sandusky was tricking you.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Dreddout posted:

Lol just lol if your elementary school gym time didn't devolve into vaguely covert bloodsports.

I liked when we'd play street Hockey on the basketball court because it was never more than five minutes before it turned into a Braveheart reenactment.

• Locked thread