Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

try the new taco place posted:

Holy poo poo that ending was dark, but I think I'm the only one watching.

Although I liked the Deus Ex Medicine

Good grief the ending to last night's episode took a really dark turn.

And it all ended with them both sitting on that bus stop bench :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Well tonight's episode was pretty good. Cahill was in danger the whole time, plus we got to learn more stuff about Murtaugh's past. Great episode overall.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Nice to see that there's some plot going on for the background characters now. Did not expect Murtaugh's wife to actually quit her job.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Well tonights episode was pretty crazy. Riggs punched that guy in the meeting and got suspended and they all basically dodged an RPG round. Oh, and more Karen Palmer, that was pretty cool as well.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Watching the Cahill stalker episode again while its in syndication. I forgot about the part where Cahill invites Riggs to each with her and even orders him the Chicken Parmigiana.

EDIT:
I also forgot about Cahill's house blowing up too.

Vietnamwees fucked around with this message at 05:52 on May 6, 2017

• Locked thread