Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

AbstractNapper posted:

For some reason I find the Cruz guy interesting in this cast. He looks the most out of place, maybe a bit unstable (ie not following commands like that time in the supermarket with the veteran) and also kind of tense(?) all the time? I think I'd like to see them explore more of his backstory.

He seems like he's managed to find a way to lurk around as his normal mode of being. Just standing there, in the middle of the room, talking to the gang and lurking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

evilmiera posted:

Just saw it all and liked it a lot.

But why even bring the baby to the crimescene in the first place? Just get a new babysitter or drop her off at a daycare for the police. I'm pretty sure those exist.

Gotta get the little one used to dead bodies early. Papa Murtaugh isn't raising no more weak children.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
I thought it might be the city attorney, but then he'd be in on having his daughter killed and be under some sort of illusion that he's got Riggs on some sort of leash.

Unless he's now on the cartel payroll after his daughter was killed by the cartel as a warning to him. Which makes the conversation oddly chummy for talking to the guy whose daughter you killed as a warning.

• Locked thread