Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's a shame there's nothing really coming out for the vita anymore, it's my favorite feeling handheld. Playing 3DS for a long time is a little tough because i cramp up and it's a little awkward to hold. But the vita is like pitch perfect and the screen looks incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Although I'll probably be playing DQ Builders on it next month.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm probably going to get a Vita in a few years when the Vita and its games get cheap, and I have a decent PS4 library.

A few months ago they stopped making/shipping new units and then it got cracked so I think used units are actually going up in price

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Unguided posted:

Why did it only get cracked now?

Idk but it was fixed promptly anyway, the current firmware is protected again. But again they stopped production of them basically so I think Sony is done with handhelds, unless they try again whenever they release the PS5 as an NX clone

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

zero time dilemma was so friggin good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nalk posted:

what game?

Zero Escape Vol. 3: Zero Time Dilemma