Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Vita means life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h6get_siUs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

In Training posted:

It's a shame there's nothing really coming out for the vita anymore, it's my favorite feeling handheld. Playing 3DS for a long time is a little tough because i cramp up and it's a little awkward to hold. But the vita is like pitch perfect and the screen looks incredible.

The main problem was that Sony put the bare minimum amount of effort in getting anyone to want one and then basically gave up the moment it didn't sell very well.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Never sell your systems.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I'd be surprised if the Vita could emulate PS2 games at all well.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

The current emulators are really badly done, stuff that runs in the PSP mode at fullspeed doesn't in Vita mode yet. Like GBA games drop frames

But most of the PS2 games you'd wanna play got vita ports anwyay

I can't play Nocturne, the list is incomplete.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I still need to play ZTD.

Amazon is making me pay £80 in import fees to get my bonus edition watch lol.

• Locked thread