Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I did this with Yu Gi Oh cards in middle school, printed out a blurry JPG of Blue Eyes White Dragon or whatever the most powerful card was and used a glue stick to poorly tape it over a mana card. It never fooled anybody

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

:worship:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

In Training posted:

I did this with Yu Gi Oh cards in middle school, printed out a blurry JPG of Blue Eyes White Dragon or whatever the most powerful card was and used a glue stick to poorly tape it over a mana card. It never fooled anybody

lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Look s like bungie stepped up their production values

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

drat, I know it's funny to make fun of gamer couples, but hell, if you were a gamer man in a gamer relationship and you loved Destiny, this WOULD actually be a loving awesome gift.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

did you say yes?

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Wormskull posted:

drat, I know it's funny to make fun of gamer couples, but hell, if you were a gamer man in a gamer relationship and you loved Destiny, this WOULD actually be a loving awesome gift.

It's nice that she took the effort.

Plus, free beer. Not gonna argue with free beer if it's good (or even decent) beer.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell, Free Beer.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Mokinokaro posted:

It's nice that she took the effort.

Plus, free beer. Not gonna argue with free beer if it's good (or even decent) beer.

its blue moon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wife her.

• Locked thread