Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinch Me Im Meming
Spiders are cool and kill flies which are troublesome.

This spider behind my desk has been very diligently wrapping this huge noisy fly for about 10 minutes and now she's injecting it with some poison, and then will begin digesting its liquified innards momentarily.

Spiders are good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif

spiders are OK as long as they stay at least 10 meters away from me at all times

a messed up horse

by Nyc_Tattoo
there was a little spider who would climb on my monitor sometimes at work and try to chase my mouse pointer around the screen :3:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dads Dip Cup

I was on the shitter a few days ago when I looked over and saw a lil spider in midair just casually rappelling down from the ceiling on his little web strand thingy

he finally made it down to the floor and crawled around in a circle but I guess he couldn't find whatever it was he was looking for because he went right back up the way he came, I like to think he'd have tipped his little spider hat at me on the way back up if he had been wearing one

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Dads Dip Cup posted:

I was on the shitter a few days ago when I looked over and saw a lil spider in midair just casually rappelling down from the ceiling on his little web strand thingy

he finally made it down to the floor and crawled around in a circle but I guess he couldn't find whatever it was he was looking for because he went right back up the way he came, I like to think he'd have tipped his little spider hat at me on the way back up if he had been wearing one

he's building a web, it takes lots of work, he's going to try and catch and eat you and if you really like spiders you will oblige

Worldshatter

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

spiders are super cool and much friendlier than flies who are just loud and annoying.

I always do my best to stop people from crushing our spider friends so hopefully I will be rewarded for this once they finally take over

Dads Dip Cup

Luvcow posted:

he's building a web, it takes lots of work, he's going to try and catch and eat you and if you really like spiders you will oblige

although I like and appreciate spiders I also like and appreciate not being eaten

I suppose I will simply have to refrain from using the bathroom ever again and resign myself to the fact it will soon be renovated into a spider's lair

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Dads Dip Cup posted:

although I like and appreciate spiders I also like and appreciate not being eaten

I suppose I will simply have to refrain from using the bathroom ever again and resign myself to the fact it will soon be renovated into a spider's lair

it just seems like that little spider has grand dreams and if you were so inclined you could just sit back and let him wrap his webs around you, his children would eat for many generations

Kuato

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
i've got an agreement with the spiders, they leave me alone, i leave them alone. if this ceasefire is broken i will unleash hell. this understanding has worked well for quite some time.

----------------

Onkel Hedwig

I kind of like spiders, but they are dumb as gently caress. There is a spider living in my left side mirror (I think). Every morning there is a small web from the side mirror to the window, and every morning I have to destroy it because I have to roll down the window at the parking lot at work.

That has been going on for over a week now. That spider is pretty stupid, alright.

nvm no cake

:spiderguy:

treasure bear

https://twitter.com/DaftLimmy/status/591724403743956992

nvm no cake

Dads Dip Cup

Onkel Hedwig posted:

I kind of like spiders, but they are dumb as gently caress. There is a spider living in my left side mirror (I think). Every morning there is a small web from the side mirror to the window, and every morning I have to destroy it because I have to roll down the window at the parking lot at work.

That has been going on for over a week now. That spider is pretty stupid, alright.

in a way we are all spiders, doing our best in the face of adversity when the earth occasionally decides to roll down its window and wipe out some of our webbing

hang in there, little spider buddy

big black turnout

spiders are very cool. everyone should post their favorite spider itt this is mine:

MiracleWhale

*schedules appointment with therapist*

Salmiakki

big black turnout posted:

spiders are very cool. everyone should post their favorite spider itt this is mine:

tarantulas are lovely, but cobalt blue tarantulas are the loveliest

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Takane

by FactsAreUseless
spiders are scary.

----------------

MiracleWhale

Salmiakki posted:

tarantulas are lovely, but cobalt blue tarantulas are the loveliest

speaking as someone with arachnophobia i'm not sure why but i think tarantulas are cool instead of scary. maybe it's just because they're large enough that i'm not afraid that they're going to crawl in my ears while i sleep and lay eggs inside my eyeballs

Salmiakki

MiracleWhale posted:

speaking as someone with arachnophobia i'm not sure why but i think tarantulas are cool instead of scary. maybe it's just because they're large enough that i'm not afraid that they're going to crawl in my ears while i sleep and lay eggs inside my eyeballs

a lot of people also say that for them its the fuzzy fur that makes them look less threatening [and for some its the exact opposite]. i love spiders and other invertebrates either way

spiders are a bit like tinier eight legged cats. can be dangerous when provoked but otherwise fairly harmless things that will hunt pests for you and also chase laserpointers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyG7U9PIlyM

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

flerp
i have a phobia of bugs but spiders are ok??? idk the brains real dumb

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghost host

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
I've had difficulty trying to live in harmony with spiders but one left a massive lumpy bite on my nipple recently.

I mean at least it's not cancer but that's still not cool, man.

• Locked thread