Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Crowsbeak posted:

Maybe not enough people even consider that race is a concept. Our media drills it as a fact into our heads people of different skin tones dating is still portrayed as rare and exotic.

So there isn't one, meaning reality isn't conforming to your fantasy. How ironic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Crowsbeak posted:

Because our society acts to reinforce the idea. I thought you were against it. But maybe you just want to say gently caress whitey and pat yourself on the back. Of course now you will deflect and suggest that just because you act like a jackass onhere doesn't mean you act like an rear end to people you perceive as being responsible for evil whitey in society.

Anyone who thinks that white fragility isn't a thing need only read this post.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Crowsbeak posted:

Maybe putting people down doesn't win them to your side. I know that's hard to learn.

I think I'll manage without the support of one person.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

TheNakedFantastic posted:

So calling for continued immigration and globalization for the explicit purpose of replacing whites isn't anti white?

What do you mean "replacing" whites? Immigrants aren't body snatchers.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

woke wedding drone posted:

I don't know, if the cardinal was in red sweats instead of a robe this looks like a lot of black kitchens to me:

Look at all that wasted floor space. Shameful.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

TheNakedFantastic posted:

Google the concept "demographics".

No. Use your own words like a big boy.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Tias posted:

A lot of people itt use the adjective 'incel'. What does it mean?

Involuntary celibate.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Aren't there even white and black people that are more closely related genetically than some disparate groups of blacks? Basically the opposite of what TheNakedFantastic claims.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Freakazoid_ posted:

You have not lurked enough.

Careful, they're threatening to Ignore anyone who isn't sufficiently kind to them.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
You can include more than one quote in a post, dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Some Guy TT posted:

Uh, no. Facts and evidence can prove a stated position. Death threats can not. Unless your argument is that death threats can be justified somehow?

No, seriously, where were there actual for real death threats?

• Locked thread