Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hey everyone this is a thread to discuss child rearing and post pictures of your kids. I know both I and Jastiger recently welcomed sons into the world but surely there must be some other goons as well who have had children recently or hell even at all. This is my son Oliver he is just the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

That baby is high as gently caress.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

probably always because he was made with my sperm

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
no gloves on that onsie? does he claw at his face? or is that the gbs photo onsie

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
He looks like he's working out future guitar riffs in his head.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
he looks like a strong boy, and i'm sure he'll be a strong man one day

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

we do have some scratch mitts for him but he actually totally loves having his fingernails cut so he hasn't scratched himself once yet. he kicked me in the balls really good yesterday though

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Ranma Fan Art posted:

we do have some scratch mitts for him but he actually totally loves having his fingernails cut so he hasn't scratched himself once yet.

ahhh lucky, mine did not tolerate having her hands or fingers held still, and still does not like having her mobility impeded in any way (she's 1.5 now)

Ranma Fan Art posted:

he kicked me in the balls really good yesterday though

yeah mine does that all the time because she's really into the concept of kicking and throwing. i have to pick her up like a sack of sugar over my shoulder because otherwise she'll kick me and laugh about it. she's kind of a jerk :(

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

yeah he's just 22 days today and he's growing like crazy we have to take him to the pediatrician to make sure his little weiner is healed up after we mutilated and brutalized him last week

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
Why would you do such a thing?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

because my parents did it to me and I don't want him to be like whoa why does my dick look like an elephant trunk while dad's looks like a scary long mushroom when we shower together at the gym and go to the sauna

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
im glad i didn't have to deal with the circumcision question, but it is messed up that basically we do it because american society thinks that a cut weiner is a proper weiner and the natural weiner is weird looking. and that you might as well get it done before the person whose weiner your cutting has the ability to form memories about having a knife taken to their dick

Honor Stud For Rent
Sep 27, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Make sure you educate your child with important Concerned Children's Advertisers PSA videos or it won't grow right and could come out oblong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AuLkMBAFZg

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

some mushrooms are not for raccoons

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
When I was a teenager I was at Publix with my mom grocery shopping. She recognized a man and said hello, they talked for like a minute then we went our separate ways. She leans over to me and says "that was Dr. Fuckman. He did your circumcision when you were a baby."

"Oh" was my response.

SumTingWong
Feb 11, 2015

Ranma Fan Art posted:

yeah he's just 22 days today and he's growing like crazy we have to take him to the pediatrician to make sure his little weiner is healed up after we mutilated and brutalized him last week

Congrats guy, my son is 23 days old today! New parent high five!

I too, had my son's dingle nipped. I don't want chicks to be all EWW later. Society made me this way, and I don't even care.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The GF took a pregnancy test last night and I am NOT going to be a GBS parent, I have very relieved

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

SumTingWong posted:

I don't want chicks to be all EWW later.

Don't think this is a real thing outside of maybe high school honestly.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Nooner posted:

The GF took a pregnancy test last night and I am NOT going to be a GBS parent, I have very relieved

you can adopt me any time baby

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Nooner posted:

use protection, friend. a child is a big responsibility and will change your life!

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

SumTingWong posted:

Congrats guy, my son is 23 days old today! New parent high five!

I too, had my son's dingle nipped. I don't want chicks to be all EWW later. Society made me this way, and I don't even care.

My kid turned 4015 days just yesterday. Still counts, right?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

boner confessor posted:

use protection, friend. a child is a big responsibility and will change your life!

ya this experience has "scared" me "straight" iykwim

SumTingWong
Feb 11, 2015

Roylicious posted:

Don't think this is a real thing outside of maybe high school honestly.

Well, then he won't have to deal with it in high school, I guess.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

SumTingWong posted:

Well, then he won't have to deal with it in high school, I guess.

He's the son of a goon so that probably wasn't an issue to begin with :banjo:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i cant really argue with that lol

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Pooppies!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I have a 15 year old and a 12 year old and they would whoop the poo poo out of that baby!

SumTingWong
Feb 11, 2015

Roylicious posted:

He's the son of a goon so that probably wasn't an issue to begin with :banjo:

yeah that's true. The Goonson shall be.

Honor Stud For Rent
Sep 27, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

vols bitch posted:

I have a 15 year old and a 12 year old and they would whoop the poo poo out of that baby!

yoiur chilldren are baby killers? wat the fuk

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
Our boy is eight months old today and still has his foreskin. It's pretty awesome.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

vols bitch posted:

hey man have you ever considered teaching your kids not to hurt babies?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Ranma Fan Art posted:

hey man have you ever considered teaching your kids not to hurt babies?

well if they're vols fans they'll take all the victories they can get lol

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer
My little guy is almost a year old already. Kids are so much more fun when they start running around and playing, although I do miss when he was tiny and would actually stay still for more than 10 seconds.

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Mine will arrive in March. Hopefully I don't gently caress anything up.

Thunder God Biden
Sep 8, 2004

Israel is not a legitimate entity, and no amount of pressure can force us to recognize its right to exist.

A basic viola that doesn't completely suck costs like $200. You would think when the kid is signed up for "Music Exploratory" in 6th grade she'd just be tinkering with a bunch of different instruments and poo poo or maybe it'd some sort of survey class. NOPE.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I am currently nursing a beer and I love it as it were my own son. It has the cutest coozie on right now :3:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

d_redguy posted:

A basic viola that doesn't completely suck costs like $200. You would think when the kid is signed up for "Music Exploratory" in 6th grade she'd just be tinkering with a bunch of different instruments and poo poo or maybe it'd some sort of survey class. NOPE.

a good instrument is worth it. in fourth grade they forced us to play the recorder which is the shittiest instrument known to man and probably made everyone who was musically inclined in the class decide they'd rather become an architect

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

MiracleWhale posted:

a good instrument is worth it. in fourth grade they forced us to play the recorder which is the shittiest instrument known to man and probably made everyone who was musically inclined in the class decide they'd rather become an architect

Same for us. I mean ok on the one hand they were $5-10 and not everyone can afford a decent instrument but at the same time why can we make exploding garbage planes for $130m but we can't get some old guitars in the schools?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Roylicious posted:

Same for us. I mean ok on the one hand they were $5-10 and not everyone can afford a decent instrument but at the same time why can we make exploding garbage planes for $130m but we can't get some old guitars in the schools?

because the man is trying to keep us down maaaaaaan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
Or some updated computers maybe so you know our kids can compete in a brave new world.

haha

• Locked thread