Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I mostly just posted in games and QCS but I read BYOB a little bit too and it was alright but I'm just glad GBS is back so I don't need to expose myself to new things anymore what about the rest of you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I didn't even know we had ten minute probations, I guess there are still new things I can learn here in GBS

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Y-Hat posted:

the same ones that i posted in while GBS was alive. always diversify your posting portfolio

Yeah, I was already posting in games before, you might say I'm a bit of a regular in threads about flushing your money down F2P toilets

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Darth123123 posted:

I want to know how you are posting with a 100k probe!

I apologized like a little baby for sassing zdr and he let me post again. I was probed at the beginning of this thread because I'm pretty sure the mods were jealous of my pro first posting game

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Drunk Nerds posted:

I made my first ever post in FYAD.
In the Halloween costumes thread, I posted that my costume was a quadruplegic wuth surprisingly realistic fake arms and legs

I was probated.

A just punishment for a hacky joke

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

thathonkey posted:

after i decided i wasnt good at posting there i lurked FYAD for a while to get a feel for what all those people who cry "actually FYAD is funny" constantly in QCS are talking about.

it's not.

I like fyad I think those guys are alright

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Nathilus posted:

I like watching idiots own themselves ao I like the shaden thread. Also the mysterious stories thread. But both have a really bad tendency to break out into long, pissy arguments or complaint sessions.

the nice part about reading the backlog on pyf threads is you can read the good parts then just skip a couple pages when dorks inevitably start slapfighting each other over something

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Yeah I don't see how it's really any different except that the really bad threads are getting swiftly gassed and I haven't seen the usual thread making GBS threads that was running rampant in old gbs

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

rezatahs posted:

from a qcs thread before the return. can't quote it because the thread was closed but

To be fair most of the people who left were probably terrible/lurkers nobody will miss anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Also I got a lot more done at work while GBS was gone and I was mega probed. I'm glad it's back and I can post again because a sustained increase in my productivity would reveal how much time I was wasting before

• Locked thread