Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
It's a full meal. It's got all the food groups I was taught about in school in the early 90's. It will keep you alive. Also it's delicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I'm curious - what color is the sky is on your native planet?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lmao gently caress you OP everyone knows best is Costco Supreme pizza

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im willing to give this a try op, just regular tomato sauce or what am I working with here? and is it fine to still do a garlic butter brushed crust with these flavors?

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
Sausage, sautéed onion, pepperoni and extra cheese

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Ranma Fan Art posted:

im willing to give this a try op, just regular tomato sauce or what am I working with here? and is it fine to still do a garlic butter brushed crust with these flavors?

Yes to both.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib
OP is 100% correct

New GBS is off to a great start

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

If you don't have mushrooms on your pizza then I'm really not sure I can respect you.

I also like shrimp on pizza, but I am a terrible human being.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

unball that meat and chop the brocc and we'll talk

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i disagree. the best pizza is italian sausage (and/or meatball) and feta.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
The correct answer, Alex, is "What is Pepperoni, Spicy Peppers, and Onions?"

I'll take Food Arguments for $800.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

That's a tasty pizza. There are lots of tasty pizzas. But meatball and broccoli is an actual complete meal.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

Nooner posted:

lmao gently caress you OP everyone knows best is Costco Supreme pizza

The Costco near me has been doing construction on the food court area and it has been closed since mid last month and will be closed until November and I'm pretty upset by that.

Moreso than GBS' brief closure.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Actually, the best pizza is sliced hotdog on cheddar on white bread but I can see how you'd be confused!

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
hm missing the pineapple, op

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
I like pizza.

Chinese Stakeout
Apr 21, 2010
Meatballs, eh? Meat on a pizza... don't know how I feel about this

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ru5tyb1ke5 posted:

Meatballs, eh? Meat on a pizza... don't know how I feel about this

the place i get it from it's not like a spagheti and meatballs sized meatball, it's more like they take a meatball and slice it thinly and that' s the topping it's closer to italian sausage i guess

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Pepperoni is a scrub-tier topping. If you really want something along those lines go for linguica - it is vastly superior.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Pepperoni is a scrub-tier topping for literal children

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
BROCCOLI?????! crazy..

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

cheerfullydrab posted:

It's a full meal. It's got all the food groups I was taught about in school in the early 90's. It will keep you alive. Also it's delicious.

When I was a child carbs were a vital part of the food pyramid but now a single gluten will kill a man. I no longer know how to live my life

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

lol but seriously I posted:

When I was a child carbs were a vital part of the food pyramid but now a single gluten will kill a man. I no longer know how to live my life

Food is actually bad for you, turns out.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Bwahahaha. [evil grin] I love to see the normies freak out whenever someone drops some actual. Fraking. Truth on the forums. Yes, children, meatball and broccoli is what we grown ups like on our pizza. And guess what? We don't get it delivered, either, and we sure as HELL don't buy it frozen at the shops. We make it ourselves at home from fresh ingredients for a fraction of the cost. Flour and water, bitches. And oh yeah did I mention that it's motherfucking delicious? You're welcome.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

love me some gabagool and prosheeeeet on my pizza

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
sorry but broccoli is a terrible idea for a pizza topping

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I'm going to try this OP, but how many pennies should I tip the delivery guy with? I don't want to look like I'm too generous or anything.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Put them in a sack, weigh them on a bathroom scale, give the delivery man no less than one and a half pounds.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Broccoli is surprisingly good on pizza.

But the main thing is to get Detroit style because the pizza they eat in Chicago and NY is literally trash.

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

no they will not posted:

Bwahahaha. [evil grin] I love to see the normies freak out whenever someone drops some actual. Fraking. Truth on the forums. Yes, children, meatball and broccoli is what we grown ups like on our pizza. And guess what? We don't get it delivered, either, and we sure as HELL don't buy it frozen at the shops. We make it ourselves at home from fresh ingredients for a fraction of the cost. Flour and water, bitches. And oh yeah did I mention that it's motherfucking delicious? You're welcome.

how do you prepare the broccoli? do you pre cook it or just chuck it on?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

thathonkey posted:

the place i get it from it's not like a spagheti and meatballs sized meatball, it's more like they take a meatball and slice it thinly and that' s the topping it's closer to italian sausage i guess

There was a place in Coeur D'Alene ID that did that and it was awesome. They also had a pizza that I think was called the bad dog that had jalapeņo bacon and a ton of other poo poo and some kinda Mexican red sauce instead of pizza sauce. It was the best drunk food on the planet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

scrubs season six posted:

There was a place in Coeur D'Alene ID that did that and it was awesome. They also had a pizza that I think was called the bad dog that had jalapeņo bacon and a ton of other poo poo and some kinda Mexican red sauce instead of pizza sauce. It was the best drunk food on the planet.

So that raises the question as to whether Coeur D'Alene had incredibly lovely pizza which encouraged the neo-Nazis to move there, or if the neo-Nazis moving there is what encouraged the incredibly lovely pizza to become a thing. It's a "which came first, the neo-Nazis or the incredibly lovely pizza?" kind of question.

CaptainSarcastic fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Sep 28, 2016

• Locked thread