Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
The cats used to crap in the garden beds and cat crap is gross and kills the plants so my parents told us kids to shoot them with the BB gun whenever we saw them in the yard. They became wary of people showing up but would still go in the yard so we started keeping the BB gun in the bathroom and we'd slide the window open real slow and then snipe them. The guy that owned the cats moved away later on and now if I visit my parents they always have tons of songbirds in the back yard, sometimes hummingbirds, and a lovely garden, two fruit trees. All thanks to no cats.

Sorry cat fans.

I like cats today because I'm not really a psycho but I think they should not be let out of the house ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread