Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I wish I had an opinion about any of those guys but I don't.

My issue: I'm looking at streaming TE options. I currently have Jordan Cameron @ CIN.

Leperflesh posted:

Hmm, Clay is out there, but he's against NE this week, seems like a bad matchup.

What's on the waiver, in order by points earned so far this season (I just dropped Gates):

Cameron Brate
Marcedes Lewis
Trey Burton
Larry Donnell
Ryan Griffin
Demetrius Harris
C.J. Uzomah
Richard Rodgers
Antonio Gates
Virgil Green
Austin Hooper
Charles Clay
Lance Kendricks
Austin Seferian-Jenkins
Hunter Henry
Vernon Davis
Will Tye
Dion Sims
Brent Celek
Darren Fells
Xavier Grimble
Garrett Celek

It goes down from there. In the past I'd have grabbed Donnell, but he seems to be in a full time-share with Tye. There's a few other names on there but nothing stands out to me as being a definite upgrade on Jordan Cameron @ Cin. Richard Rodgers and Trey Burton are on bye, I've lost faith in Old Man Gates, and I don't see anyone else that really stands out, but then again I don't exactly study the wide world of garbage tight ends. Marcedes Lewis at home vs. IND?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Jesus christ the NFL.com interface sucks, it doesn't even show that Jordan Cameron is Out, even though it actually has the info on his concussion if you click on his name!

Anyway, thanks MrSargent. Brate is playing Denver though, I don't think that's the streaming option I'd pick for this week. Unless that defense is actually weak against TEs?

e. Hunter Henry vs. NO seems like a better option, yeah, assuming Gates doesn't play.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

14 team 1 ppr NFL.com
Trying to decide what to do in my RB2 and FLEX spots.

Here's where I'm at right now:

QB Palmer
RB1 DeAngelo Williams
RB2 LeVeon Bell
WR Emmanuel Sanders
WR2 Sterling Shepard
TE Hunter Henry
WR/RB Victor Cruz
WR/TE Will Fuller

Bench:
Bilal Powell
Eli Manning
Doug Martin (DNP)
Fozzy Whittaker
Sammy Watkins (DNP)
Jordan Matthews (BYE)

I hate to start DeAngelo Williams when we don't know what kind of role he'll get. Is it better to put in Powell or Fozzy?
Also, Cruz @MIN over Fozzy @ATL or Powell v SEA, right?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

pubic works project posted:

So I currently have the Jets D/ST in one league. Of course I overthink dumb things like my defense. Start them? Or pick up someone else?

Available:

Colts vs. Jags
Rams @ Cardinals
Ravens vs. Raiders

Ehh. There's potential for Seattle to blow up but I think actually Wilson is vulnerable and in any case I don't love any of those other matchups either. I'd stick with the Jets.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

No, Wilson is not droppable in favor of Flacco. In particular note Flacco's OL is banged up, but even if it wasn't, at best you'd bench Wilson, not drop him, or if you hate Wilson, trade him for something of value.

Fitz and Alshon in my opinion but it's close.

I'm still looking for any opinions on DeAngelo Williams vs. Bilal Powell vs. Fozzy Whittaker in 1ppr?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Tiptoes posted:

Flip a coin between Fozzy and Powell. Fozzy probably offers you a better floor and Powell maybe the higher ceiling. I have an easier time thinking the Jets could use both Forte and Powell more in the passing game with Decker out.

I could use a second opinion on a QB situation.

1 PPR/6pt PaTD league. Choose between:
Russell Wilson @Jets
Dak Prescott @49ers
Trevor Siemian @TB

Hard to trust Wilson so I'm leaning Dak... but Siemian's match-up and weapons may be the best of the group.

Hmm. I guess Fozzy because the seahawks defense is good.

For your QB situation I would lean Siemian for matchup but I don't feel strongly about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

You are leaning the right direction in my opinion.

• Locked thread