Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

When I was five or so, my friend had the 8-bit nintendo (we were poor and didn't) but the fucker always preferred playing outside with sticks and rocks instead while I was aching to get some sweet nintendo action.

So I had to make a bullshit story about a secret passage in mario that would instantly take you to the last level to get to play on the nes, which was obviously superior to whatever tape loader fail system that we had at the time. He got really excited about this revelation and we played lots of mario after that, although we never found the magical tunnel I was talking about.

Share all the bullshit stories 5-yr old you made up back in the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
my uncle works for nintendo

weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

I've tried the electric chair twice and it was nothing - the 8-bit nintendo haver kid

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
It really is amazing that even as an infant you preferred video games over going outside.

It's like you were destined for this place.

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Okay I got one in school this kid said his mom would make this super awesome birthday cake and he would trade some of his future cake, that he would get later for something now.

But the story kept getting bigger it would everything to everyone have every flavor every icing, there was no way this cake could be real.

It all came to ahead other kids parents found out the school was told he had a meeting and when his mom asked him about it he said "yeah I know it's impossible but I got a lot of stuff"

He would a gone far in wall street

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
My friend growing up used to do this kind of stuff op and it was so transparent and depressing but I just went along with it because he was my only friend...

weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

After losing a game of chicken against a pond covered with thin ice (trying to look cool in front of buddies) and coming home all wet, I tried to channel my bullshitting abilities once again by putting the blame on my buddies (but they pushed me, mom!). This backfired when my mom wouldn't let me near them for acouple of weeks for some odd reason. Owned by my own BS.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Isn't this actually a real thing on one of the Mario games?

E: this might be what I was thinking about. A set of warps to let you finish the game in a few minutes. http://m.wikihow.com/Beat-Super-Mario-Bros.-on-the-NES-Quickly?amp=1

EL BROMANCE fucked around with this message at 11:01 on Sep 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

8 track betamax posted:

My friend growing up used to do this kind of stuff op and it was so transparent and depressing but I just went along with it because he was my only friend...

But surely true friend ship grew out of it right?

• Locked thread