Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Cinema as a medium has come to a grinding, depressing halt I feel. Whatever has been done has been done and what we get now is cold, damp re-hashes of films nobody wanted to see re-hashed. But therein lies the problem. Nobody wants to see the same old films re-done. They want to see the same old films with a new twist. So what if, Hollywood, you got some Goatse in there? Special editions, remakes, 3Dify them! I don't give a drat so long as I see more Goatse in my films! COME ON, HOLLYWOOD! WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE?

Conan! What is best in life?
Goatse your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

I wish I could tell you that Andy fought the good fight, and the Sisters didn't Goatse him. I wish I could tell you that...

For as long as I can remember I always wanted to be a Goatse. To me that was better than being president of the United States. To be a Goatse was to own the world.

Come on... Come on! Do it! Do it! Come on. Come on! Goatse me! I'm here! Goatse me! I'm here! Goatse me NOW!!

I'm gonna make him a Goatse he can't refuse!

Get some Goatse into your favourite films, Goons. Goatse is a dear, old friend and I'm sure he'd appreciate the chuckles. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I'll try and draw a picture of Luke shooting photon torpedoes into an anus when I get home from work.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
You lot are amazing. :allears:

School Nickname posted:

What the hell is this from?

Pink Floyd's The Wall

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to Goatse every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Vincent: And you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?
Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the gently caress a Quarter Pounder is.
Jules: Then what do they call it?
Vincent: They call it a Goatse.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Tubgirls on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched Goatse glisten in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to shitpost.

• Locked thread