Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Sucks that he died. Not because I miss him or anything, so I guess I should probably say it sucks for him that he died. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
He was likable enough. I liked George Carlin more, and had tickets to see him at the Lincoln theater in '08, but didn't make it back to town in time to watch. He had to go and kick the bucket a few months later so I had my window to see him and I blew it.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Bill Hicks owns and I won't hear anyone who disagrees

Sucks that YOU are still here

You're doing a piss poor job of being the President of my fan club. I'd demote you or quit paying you, but its a volunteer position so my hands are kind of tied.

• Locked thread