Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
The Mayan riviera is the best part of Mexico. Cancun proper is not good at all and puerto Vallarta is on the pacific side which has not as good beaches and diving but it is a p cool place. Cabo might be good but we haven't done that yet because we can be in Turks and Caicos for the same flight time and that owns. Cozumel / isla mujeres has some good diving so that's okay too but I'd lump that in the Mayan riviera area

Basically if u want to go to Mexico, fly to Cancun and then immediately take a right on the highway after the airport

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I would like to know if Cabo is worth the trip

E: versus a less flight time trip to Turks and Caicos, the ABC islands, Antigua, Barbados, etc. we haven't ever thought Cabo was better because puerto Vallarta was disappointing so...

e2: I typed Bonaire earlier but it's part of abc, I meant Barbados

let it mellow fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Sep 30, 2016

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Chinatown posted:

What are you looking to do? If fishing is part of it then Yes. If chilling hard at a nice rear end resort is part of it then Yes.

Town is fun too but its alcohol centric. There's no history there.

Just edited my previous post but assume we are flying from Atlanta and can hit a poo poo ton is islands with less flying time and we love diving

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Vegetable posted:

how much sex is there to be had

lots with your SO but that's true for anything in the Caribbean

if u are on ur own, I have no clue but I have heard there are donkey shows

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

ChrisHansen posted:

Keep an eye out for the plane.

You know the one

Yeah we are in st Maarten in a few months, gonna check out the planes right over the beach

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Mange Mite posted:

What's that then

ask your mom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

why the hell did you go to Chicago on your way to Mexico?

because his dumbass didn't fly delta which is objectively the best airline

• Locked thread