Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
Spent a lot of time working with Mexicans in kitchens. They are cool asf and doubly so if you know at least some Mexican Spanish. They also generally really really love doing coke which is definitely something I can get behind, but otherwise they make excellent food so it's sort of win-win. viva la raza!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
When I was sixteen I was supposed to meet my parents in Mexico. They had flown down the week before and told me that if I wanted to come I could get a ticket and meet them down in Las Cruces. When I got to O’Hare to catch the flight down to Mexico City I found out I missed it. When I went back to my car I found a parking ticket on the windshield. I stayed home and had a party and ruined the couch from Sloane’s and saw eleven movies and skipped school all that week. And that’s probably why I get so paranoid before going on a trip. Ever since then, I arrive at airports and train stations and bus terminals much earlier than needed. I remember that my parents bought me a stuffed iguana and smuggled it through customs for me. Why?

• Locked thread