Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bread Set Jettison

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Home-Accents-Holiday-74-in-Halloween-Standing-Skeleton-Horse-6342-86676/206802721

FINALLY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

I need like ten bags of those fake cobwebs. I love that stuff

Takane

by FactsAreUseless
I need to buy a skeleton that I can put in the back seat of my car and buckle him in like a real person.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

Takane posted:

I need to buy a skeleton that I can put in the back seat of my car and buckle him in like a real person.

:same:

ty nesamdoom!

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

Takane posted:

when the police officer stops you to ask what you're doing you should tell them you're carBOOling hahhahahaha

~sig~

death sext

they didn't forget the ears

the most important part of the skeleton

alnilam

free Trapt CD posted:

when the police officer stops you to ask what you're doing you should tell them you're carBOOling hahhahahaha

Mousedoodler

free Trapt CD posted:

big black turnout

free Trapt CD posted:

Worldshatter

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

I'm getting an inflatable skeleton friend

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fancy-Dres...ywords=skeleton

mainly so I can be as cool as this guy

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Takane posted:

posting smiling

my big boned son...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling
my list
-10 bags of candy corn
-some curtains to put over the windows so you can enjoy it without the neighborhood kids trying to take it from you all night long

• Locked thread