Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

STORNG!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Kibibit posted:

So far, the most promising thing is that unlike the impression the manga left with me, the cast definitely feels different from the original once they've been put into motion. Still can't unsee the old characters in some of the new, though. The biggest surprise is how they made not-Inami actually feel unique despite sharing basically all of her traits. The manga definitely didn't give off that feeling.

The only real similarity between Inami and the new girl is that they're violent, and even then it's for completely different reasons.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

nielsm posted:

I haven't watched any of the previous Working animes, but gave this one a go and it looks good. Maybe I should also watch the others.

You should, they're good.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

smenj posted:

Definitely been enjoying this so far. Watched the first three episodes of this and then kind of binged all the other Working! seasons before getting around to episode four. I'd say, first episode excepted, most of the episodes so far have been up with the better ones from the previous show, so I hope they can keep that up. As for characters, I definitely prefer the main character from this one, but haven't really seen enough of the others to tell. The lack of a Souma-like character is a bit of a shame though. Then again, I suppose it's kind of unfair to compare characters with three seasons of buildup to ones we barely know yet.

Just to be clear: You did watch the 1-hour special that finishes off the third season right?

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

???

• Locked thread