Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Geoff Peterson posted:

It's Nick Denton and he plans to take advantage of Hogan's admission that he and Terry Bollea are two different people with different... physical attributes...

He'd probably get bored with the product after realizing there were fewer wrestlers to out than he would have thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Edge & Christian posted:

I would kind of love Chuck Klosterman as an on-air wrestling authority figure, if his entire gimmick was thought question contrarian hot-takes.

"Now, given that two pairs of people who are feuding are currently brawling in the ring, you'd think I would make a tag match right now. But what if I didn't? What if I made all four of you team up against four people who aren't even contracted to our company right now? Makes you think, doesn't it? In fact, why are wrestling shows so dependent on wrestling? Who ever decided that was what the audience was supposed to enjoy? Okay, so all eight of you I've made march down to the ring, justify the Olympics to me. Best argument gets a title shot next week."

"But like, what are titles, even? Did Jimmy Page ever have a title?"

emptyquote

• Locked thread