Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

I was down in the HOOD and they said "hey WOOD" you should ease the transition of TNA into a legal receivership, brother"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

uncleKitchener posted:

The entire body of Ito's work is actually an interpretation of TNA's history.

*points at human-shaped 6 sided ring *

"this promotion...it was MEANT for ME"

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

DRRRR DRRRRRR DRRRRRRRR

I want to frame this and put it on my desk

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

uncleKitchener posted:

Left: A representation of Dixie Carter's wasteful spendings throughout her career, personified by the sinking eye-ball of money and telent spiralling down the abyss of her stupidity and incompetence.
Right:: Literally Hulk Hogan.

I can't wait for TNA to bring back the N. W. GYO

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

I'd be interested to know to whom the restraining order applies.

Gotta keep russo out of the writer's room somehow

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Missed this little gem of Bix's article

Dixie and Emails is a recipe for great things to happen.

Christ, do I want a book on the collapse of TNA, not written by the Wrestlecrap guy.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

uncleKitchener posted:

The [wrestling] world is a vampire.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

ZixTheYeti posted:

Crude representation of recent events. Also, If it wouldn't have been such a bitch, I'd have turned the parrot into the Impact logo.

:golfclap:

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Skarsnik posted:

Struggled to find a decent source image, you'd have thought it would be an easy thing to find :shrug:

TNA: Its ends not with a bang but with a thppbbttthh

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Due to his rage he now has TNA caught in a cage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Golashes posted:

The Hardys could probably just run their own iPPVs at home and make decent money if combined with indie appearances if they just kept this poo poo up

WWE should hire the Hardys and team them up with the Wyatt Family and maybe do something interesting with them.

• Locked thread