Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Probably not Eric because he hates tna, might well still be suing them and is talking about suing Matt Hardy.

Not Hulka because spending his own money on something isn't his style, brother.

I'm sticking with the Nazis as my pick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Baron Corbyn posted:

Why does Bischoff want to sue Matt Hardy?

Matt did a shoot with RF video recently, where the trailer revealed he said some not nice things about Bischoff and Hogan and how they hosed over TNA. Eric took particular offense to Matt saying he had "raped [and pillaged] TNA" and went straight to his lawyer. The trailer got taken down and Eric made some comments about his lawyer being involved on twitter which led to Reby ripping into him by quoting bits of "controversy creates cash" at him and calling him a hypocrite.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

The taping schedule starts tonight with the PPV androlls through to next sat with tv and ONO's. So we'll findout when the ppv happens

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Selling the library isn't going to do much for the companies stability though, at most it will lessen some of the existing debts but not cover them. Realistically even if they keep the money and use it to pay for another couple of rounds of tapings its just putting off the inevitable - they need more revenue streams to survive because right now the money coming in isn't even close to covering their costs.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I get the feeling Josh isn't exactly beloved by the talent either. On the other hand Dixie loves him and he's in her inner circle so I fully expect Borash to get fired in retaliation.

Baron Corbyn posted:

So they're trying to get as much taped as possible while they temporarily have money?

Theplan was always to tape 12 weeks of tv this week to see out the year. Expect people to get hurt.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

If it's Corgans intention to rebrand the company he's going to have a slight problem with three months of tv in the can complete with the TNA logo all over it

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Remember when they got kicked off DA and Josh Matthews lead their negotiating team to get a new tv deal? Good times.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

super macho dude posted:

The Harris Brothers are laughing all the way to das kreditinstitut

AO1 are suing the nazis too.

oatgan posted:

dixie carter most definitely worked billy on how bad their financials are and these two lawsuits are related, yeah?

As one TNA worker put it "She lied to all of us about money, why did Billy think it would be any different with him?"

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

If I recall correctly A01 were brought into do TNA's production after they fired most of their production staff over complaints about late and non payments.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Why do I still feel like there's more to come.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

So outside of Universal who did she pay?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Perhaps in hindsight wasting all that money on castles wasn't such a good idea.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

rovert posted:

Dave was told that TNA will probably have to file for bankruptcy. But they probably won't for a while as Dixie doesn't want to look bad...

I would put good money on this being "after thanksgiving with her parents."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Gonzo McFee posted:

Or that time she got the penthouse room in a hotel that was literally a castle on the UK tour.

*Times. Scotland got additional dates on the tours following her first stay in a castle specifically because she wanted to do so again for longer.

• Locked thread