Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

hogan has been being eased back into the wwe fold with wwe network spots so i would be very surprised if he's involved at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

and you thought the economy suffered during the great recession. if tna closes, welcome to the great recession 2.0

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Grozz Nuy posted:

So did Corgan end up closing the deal or what? Somebody must have bought them if they funded the PPV, right?

the closest speculation to reality i've heard is that corgan ended up putting up more money because he's buying the promotion anyway

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

good lord i hate him

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

super macho dude posted:

BARON DAX VS ARON REX IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

e: it was a poo poo match because TNA

damien sandow was never good

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

fwiw i was mostly joking and liked a lot of damien sandow's character work in wwe but man this tna run has been awful so far

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

this subforum in general has gone back-and-forth on the miz a lot throughout the years. it was really easy to dislike him when his whiny heel character got stale and during his abhorrent babyface run but he's been on a very good run lately. he's a good midcard heel when he's motivated and is working to his strengths.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

yea it was actually watchable at that time

granted i don't think tna tv has even been horrible lately, just boring outside of the matt hardy stuff

• Locked thread