Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
It's Matt Hardy going out of pocket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Basic Chunnel posted:

Let's also reflect on the fact that Okada and now Sanada were humbled by TNA jobberdom before their big pushes.

With TNA dead, NJPW's well of future aces of run dry and it's living on borrowed time

My favorite part of that whole saga is that (at least with Okada) New Japan knew what they had and knew TNA would treat him like poo poo so they let him go to give him some humility. And TNA somehow had no idea Okada was good.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Gonzo McFee posted:

I bet she demanded to be an on screen personality in the WWE purchase and they rejected it.

Oh to be a fly on the wall in Vince's office when this happened

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
People still FedEx money?

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Despite All My Rage
I'll post TNA Sucks Every Page

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
You know rovert, I'm sorry.

I had you figured out as some autist bullshit artist then you actually go out and scoop everyone on TNA. We've had our differences but I'm okay with admitting defeat here.

Granted, I don't know why you're wasting your time on Something Awful but hey, good job sir.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
TNA Sucks

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Just switch over to broadcasting TNA exclusively on Twitch and get that sweet sweet Twitch sub money.

Despite all my rage
I'll still post all these :kappa: memes

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I'm gonna sue TNA wish me luck

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Why couldn't every fed be run by Giant Baba