Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Why does Bischoff want to sue Matt Hardy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Gaz-L posted:

Tanahashi too. Nakamura was already main-eventing the Tokyo Dome or he'd probably have been doing 5 minute matches on Xplosion too.

The thing I don't get about Tanahashi's TNA excursion is that he was already a two time heavyweight champion when he was loving about in the X-Division and getting yelled at by Daivari.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

So they're trying to get as much taped as possible while they temporarily have money?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Skinty McEdger posted:

If it's Corgans intention to rebrand the company he's going to have a slight problem with three months of tv in the can complete with the TNA logo all over it

They haven't filmed it yet, right? We could get a re-enactment of that nWo episode of Nitro where everyone smashes up the Impact zone and rebrands it Zwan Championship Wrestling.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

OldTennisCourt posted:

Is there anything in the building where Nick Studios was? TNA can tape there and every single match can be a backstage hardcore match.

The Blue Man Group are there now

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Cardboard Box posted:

damien sandow was never good

The Miz is so good at getting people to cheer for worthless wastemen like Alex Riley and Damien Sandow. Hopefully people don't forget that Dolph Ziggler was never good just because he's working with The Miz.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

So why did Miz almost never get heat when Sandow was off screen and why did Sandow's act, meant to be a complete one off end up hijacking the Miz's planned singles push?

Because The Miz is the least selfish worker in the WWE and puts other people over.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Sticky Nate posted:

The name is cropped out, but it was Rotinaj

Seriously though, gently caress off Oatgan if you can't respect the saviour of TNA, and by extension professional wrestling, Aron Rex.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

ZDar Fan posted:

I've seen that picture half a dozen times, and each time I thought it was Sandow's own arm

Oh my god, it isn't? :psyboom:

Is that tiny baby hand popping up his?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Benne posted:

Best Gimmick
Feud of the Year (with either Brother Nero or Decay, pick one)
Most Improved (though Miz will probably win this in a landslide)
Best Non-Wrestler (Senor Benjamin)

Broken Matt could clean up in awards this year.

Hopefully the broken vote isn't split between The Final Deletion and The Great War for Match of the Year.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Wait, what possible explanation is there for her personally owing money to Corgan?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Psychepath posted:

Is there any danger that the already taped episodes won't air, or they'll lose the time slot?

If this all implodes before the Hardys get their giant 2 hour extravaganza filmed at their home, that might end up being the most disappointing thing I've ever experienced in wrestling.

If Matt has any sense, he's one of the ones ready to declare breach of contract so he can produce OMEGA iPPVs in his backyard.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

dsriggs posted:

Dave being vindicated after months of being "wrong" about TNA's finances is a welcome bonus.

Vindicated as if anyone outside of TNA Mecca believed he'd have any reason to lie that TNA was in the shitter?

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

"he was worked by a sloppy angle"

He was already vindicated on that one, and I still don't think anyone trusted Corgan over Meltzer. I can't believe this Corgan thing has been going on since the early Destination America days though.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Skinty McEdger posted:

So outside of Universal who did she pay?

She paid the fans for their loyalty with quality entertainment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Golashes posted:

The Hardys could probably just run their own iPPVs at home and make decent money if combined with indie appearances if they just kept this poo poo up

I would get a subscription to FloSlam if it were streaming shows from the Hardys' backyard once a month.

• Locked thread