Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

It's obviously universal studios trying to prevent any economic damage to the Orlando area

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Hogan will get close to nothing from the lawsuit.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

How covered in pus was the mat at the end of that match?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

skaboomizzy posted:

If WWE bought the TNA library, I hope that means 200 new episodes of Are You Serious

They can still get that with just the WCW library.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

We all want Puppet H :(

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Honestly, the only thing this tells me is that Celebrity Apprentice had a *really* low bar for "celebrity"

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

So basically she was whatever the opposite of a ringer is.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Endorph posted:

Would it be possible for WWE to buy the tapes at that point, or would they be lost forever to big government?
It's an asset (technically) like any other and the state will attempt to sell it off, so yes, WWE could buy it.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The impressive part is that they don't pay anyone anything and yet still have no money.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I think the only way that might happen is if she's called to testify during a lawsuit, and gets caught committing perjury.

I hope we get Dixie Carter on the stand trying to explain the difference between Dixie Carter the real person and Dixie Carter the character. And failing completely.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm suing TNA for not dying already goddamn just pull the plug, Dixie.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Grendels Dad posted:

Does it cost any money to reserve dates for tapes? If it does not I would guess that nobody funds it yet and they just reserved the dates in case they managed to find someone.

edit: haha, beaten like Dixie in the ratings war.
Unless TNA got a crazy favorable deal with Universal, Universal would be crazy to let TNA hold time and space without a deposit.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

TNA November: The roster is pretty expendable as a whole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

DJExile posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3796215

new thread

E: ^^^^^ mother FUCKER i missed that and should have used it as the title :saddowns:
Petition friend Oatgan to change it!

• Locked thread