Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

ahahahaha like Mark Richt's ever sniffing a natty

Saving this in case I ever need to use it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

pillsburysoldier posted:

Frank Beamer-style, I like it

Was the empty case his idea?

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

pillsburysoldier posted:

I have no idea so I'm gonna say yes.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf...-154836251.html

Seems that it wasn't his idea. The case has since been replaced by a cheap-rear end plastic Hokie statue.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

shyduck posted:

I'm still baffled by the decision-making of the Louisville WR on that last play. Did he not know where the line was?

The CB closed more quickly than he expected, I guess. The inside looked better to me.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=17690050

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

LeeMajors posted:

I know I muse about begging Herman to come to UF, but hopefully Mac gets a few years to straighten out our depth issues. I think he will do fine, but this year hurts already. More of the same, really.

I spend every Saturday watching the shitshow wondering why I waited 8months to watch this garbage.

We had a gentleman's agreement with Coach Mac that the offense would be fun again. I can't say that watching Appleby poo poo the bed is any better than watching Treon Harris do the same. Between injury and a steroid bust Coach Mac has not had full seasons from his QBs. Only when Franks appears next season will I say with any conviction whether he is going to deliver or just chew a lot of gum on the sideline.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

I preferred the fiction that he was some just hilarious fat slob who was a good kicker. He has destroyed his mystique by showing us his soft (but ample) underbelly. Still, I'm glad he's on the mend, even if it meant he posted that banal message to social media.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

C2C - 2.0 posted:

Unfucking real.

UF vs. LSU is cancelled.

Matthew is the divine wind sparing us from Appleby vs. LSU.

Bonus points for it leading Tennessee fans to fear they might get "cheated" out of the SEC CG appearance. Settle down, guys. Florida is in no shape to repeat as SEC East champs.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

LeeMajors posted:

I've generally thought you were a fine poster on here, but you're being a reprehensible sack of poo poo today.

The incoherent rumblings of Coach O have lit a fire in his belly. Go easy on him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

If the NCAA gives Jeff Driskel another year of eligibility and LSU agrees to use him as their quarterback, I'm fine with Florida playing in Baton Rouge this weekend.

• Locked thread