Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DJExile posted:

Man I was hoping Iowa STate would pull that off. Hell of a job to force baylor to a last minute FG, considering how the season started.

BG is poop from a butt made of piss, Dino babers can gently caress right off, holy poo poo he could not recruit at ALL

I'm sorry that BG lost, but you have to think about it this way.

Eastern loving Michigan is 4-1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DJExile posted:

You know he "wasted" his years in Boise because at the time they had like the only hospital capable of taking care of one of his son's cancer, right?

you're insinuating crotch bat knows anything

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

G-Hawk posted:

i mean i'm not expecting them to hold teams to 7 points here, but giving up 50, 49, and 47 to unranked teams (though yes ND was ranked then) isn't really gonna cut it regardless of how good the offense is. They've arguably statistically been the worst power 5 defense in the country so far, and they may somehow actually look worse when you watch the games. Not looking for miracles here, just not giving up 30 yards everytime someone is in the open field because no one can loving tackle.

okay you can be arguably or statistically, you're not allowed to be both at the same time, words have meaning damnit!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Scionix posted:

dont cancel football, because alabama is going to win at it, and texas is going to lose at it but hire tom herman

why would Tom Herman want to lower himself to a D-list Texas school like that

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

e; wrong thread

Alaois fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Oct 8, 2016

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

e; poo poo

Alaois fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Oct 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois