Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

HerraS posted:

That show sounds like poo poo

it's raw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

he was busted for fake pot, if it was real the euphemism would've been "hoodslam"

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Astro7x posted:

Stop watching the dumpster fire that is Raw and you'll have 6 weeks between PPVs

Or just watch the A-show 24 hours later even if they do weird poo poo like put the main event of the ppv on first

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Blaise330 posted:

The only botched heel turns were from people who always sucked like... Natty

lol sure

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

You don't hire Goldberg to put on a clinic.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

There is almost no way they only sign him for Survivor Series and not at least Mania as well. Can also see at a Rumble appearance since that's also a dome show even if he's not necessarily having a match

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I said this a couple times in the GDT but a thing I really like is Miz accidentally loving himself over by recruiting the loving Spirit Squad in order to gently caress with Ziggler. Icarus flew too close to the sun

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

DoctorGonzo posted:

Those Smackdown results are awful. WWE was always bad.

then stop loving watching

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Burt Buckle posted:

I want Undertaker and Goldberg at Mania, Sting and the Rock, Stone Cold and HHH. gently caress all these new guys.

If Undertaker has one more match it shouldn't be against anyone but John Cena

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Kangarookie posted:

That match should have been 3 minutes long with Undertaker kicking the poo poo out of Shane who only gets one punch in that UT no sells and then tombstones Shane. Instead the one guy who is portrayed on an almost even level with Brock Lesnar has a back and forth even match with non wrestler Shane McMahon.

It should've been Shane getting his rear end kicked until John Cena came down to have Shane win, letting Cena end the authority and set up Cena/Undertaker a year later

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Von_Doom posted:

I know Taker and Cena would have been a good idea 6 years ago but... its too late. Taker shouldn't be having competitive matches. Let him go out on his back and do some good. I loved Taker and seeing him wheeled out in increasingly meaningless matches makes me sad. Let Taker give the rub to the next beast (Braun or Big Cass) and Brock give the rub to the next main eventer. Yeah it'll be Roman but maybe it could be Cass. Cass hasn't be pinned yet has he? I forget.

There is no universe where Taker/Cena is meaningless.

Cass vs Undertaker? Braun vs Undertaker? Are you out of your mind?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

That DICK! posted:

I hope Vince just hires Goldberg to follow CM punk around and spear him when he doesn't expect it

I too hate great wrestlers

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I'd say Punk is cooler but in the end they're both very cool and its fine whichever one you enjoy more :)

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

Plus the "finest doctors" they mentioned are their doctors. So yeah, WWE doesn't get or deserve benefit of the doubt here

Can't wait for a video on YouTube with plenty of awkward zoom ins on Paige's neck

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

this is way less confusing than foley engaging with some rando in his inbox

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

the hot summer angle was loving terrible

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

not gonna deny she was given a raw deal when everyone else has been pushed on some level since and she was the best part about that whole thing

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

NienNunb posted:

I understand fully why they don't do surprises anymore but gently caress me if it doesn't just ruin any interest I have in this return.

Last week Heyman has words from Lesnar. This week, Goldberg will be there to respond. How will Lesnsr and Heyman respond next week?!?!

totally exciting wrestling stuff there

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

What we need is more press conferences

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

oblique posted:

That wasn't his last match, c'mon man

You can forgive someone for not remembering everything from the death march that was Wrestlemania 32

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Last week Heyman has words from Lesnar. This week, Goldberg will be there to respond. How will Lesnsr and Heyman respond next week?!?!

totally exciting wrestling stuff there

• Locked thread