Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Can't wait for Vince to dominate a 24 hour news cycle for the elections.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

WrasslorMonkey posted:

You talk like a news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy5rz1cft5w

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
I hope Goldberg gets squashed in 40 seconds over and over again.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

The problem with Braun is that while he is big and has a cool voice and a scary looking body, he's not a good worker or terribly athletic or particularly charismatic beyond that physical charisma of his image. Taker and Big Show and Kane and Deisel were all above average in at least one of those categories when they got their big pushes and became The Huge Guy. Braun is below average in BOTH. That makes pushing him too hard a big risk. There's a reason they more-or-less aborted Mark Henry's push a few years in and made him a midcard curiosity: he sucked and wasn't getting better. It took almost his entire career for him to get good. They can't wait 10 years for Braun to get good.

After years of regurgitating CAN JOHN CENA LIFT THE BIG SHOW?! and the horror of The Great Khali and every other attempt to get a new guy over on nothing but his hugeness, there's just no magic left in the New Iteration Of Andre absent some kind of hook. I think Braun was basically perfect as Bray's Ultimate Secret Weapon Minion. All he had to do was hit one move or bruise around for a minute or so in a tag match or do run-ins. His size worked as part of the larger act of the Wyatt Family, and it hide his weaknesses and built up his mystique. That's why Brock got a big pop for leveling him at the Rumble, they made being able to do it mean something. I don't think he can recapture that on his own.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Andrast posted:

I hope the Undertaker never wrestles again
If he does, they're going to have to spooky up those crutches he needs to walk around with these days.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

Delsaber posted:

2016!

This whole loving year feels like it was written in WWE 2K13's story mode.

When do the ghosts come

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I hope Vince just hires Goldberg to follow CM punk around and spear him when he doesn't expect it

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYCYUJQhbNA

Those dislikes :laffo:

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

This reminds me of "I'm voting for Barack Obama for president and Linda for Senate!"

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Linda McMahon: She's like Barack Obama, only better!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Michael Hayes as running mate to secure the black vote

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

That DICK! posted:

I hope Vince just hires Goldberg to follow CM punk around and spear him when he doesn't expect it

I too hate great wrestlers

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

I too hate great wrestlers

Goldberg is cooler than CM punk

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I'd say Punk is cooler but in the end they're both very cool and its fine whichever one you enjoy more :)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

No...... *eyes narrow* no it isnr

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

That list of failed ways WWE has tried to get Roman over as a face gets longer every week.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Goldberg isn't cool. He is infact a school.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/VivaDelRio/status/787394308131487744

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

what did he do to her this time

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Kangarookie posted:

Michael Hayes as running mate to secure the black vote

You joke but I just finished watching this old swordfighting movie. In it there was Michael "Pretty Sexy" Hayes and his buddies in the ring. The fought hard and I found it Empowering how a black man could wear the symbol of the dreaded Confederacy and win. He dared the oppressors to keep him down and flaunted his sexuality in front of a white crowd.
"I'm black. I'm proud. I'm also sexy. You cannot contain me!"
Michael PS Hayes. His name should be said with reverence alongside other great freedom fighters like Malcolm X, Huey P Newton, Angela Davis,Mohammed Ali, Rosa Parks and MLK.

:911:

DogsInSpace! fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Oct 15, 2016

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Is this a HIPAA violation

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

sup its ur doc
got xrays in lmao

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

This is probably a bad idea, Alberto

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

exploding mummy posted:

Is this a HIPAA violation

hipaa only applies to medical professionals so for example a doctor could only share that information with the patient or someone who could reasonably be involved with the patients care but alberto can do whatever he wants with it (he shared this with her permission anyway)

oatgan fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Oct 15, 2016

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Luigi Thirty posted:

This is probably a bad idea, Alberto

He's a wrestler so his whole life is a bad idea

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Del Rio and Paige's inevitable break up is going to be something to behold.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Who ever said she wasn't hurt

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you Did.

edit: I apologize. this was a case of mistaken identity.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Oct 15, 2016

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

That DICK! posted:

Who ever said she wasn't hurt

world wrestling entertainment

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Didn't the WWE say that her 2nd violation was for an illegal substance & not undeclared prescription medication?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

And didn't WWE say she's getting treatment for her injuries with the finest doctors or whatever. Don't see how the illegal/not illegal nature of the drug affects their opinion, obviously they won't deny she's injured if she is

Maybe I'm missing a leg of rhis story though

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

This has nothing to do with wellness violations. Paige is hurt and has been hurt for a while and needs surgery that WWE doesn't think she does.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Plus the "finest doctors" they mentioned are their doctors. So yeah, WWE doesn't get or deserve benefit of the doubt here

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I just didn't know there was a dispute as to how injured she was is all

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

That said, he did just tell his 1000th different story about the time he totally got stabbed you guys, so it's fair to not give Del Rio the benefit of the doubt here either

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like Paige.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

Plus the "finest doctors" they mentioned are their doctors. So yeah, WWE doesn't get or deserve benefit of the doubt here

Can't wait for a video on YouTube with plenty of awkward zoom ins on Paige's neck

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

That said, he did just tell his 1000th different story about the time he totally got stabbed you guys, so it's fair to not give Del Rio the benefit of the doubt here either

paige isnt the only wwe employee with lingering injuries who should be taking time off to get surgery and this story has been a thing much longer than the del rio stabbing

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
If that diagnosis is real, and she was popped for taking something extra for it, I get it. I have the same in my C3-4 and it suuuuucks. Some days a heating pad on high, a massage, prescription painkillers and muscle relaxers still aren't enough, and it's totally random so sometimes you just wake up like "Oh, migraine with light and sound sensitivity, and I can't feel my elbow. That's what I'm doing today." But well, gently caress ever wrestling with this condition. That's just a really bad idea. Didn't Kurt Angle have surgery for that around '03?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

I like Paige.

no she's not *claps*

• Locked thread