Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zagrod
Jun 26, 2005

fiyah fiyah fiyah
Clapping Larry
Did y'all find the dev room in Wang Cave?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zagrod
Jun 26, 2005

fiyah fiyah fiyah
Clapping Larry

Sweet. There's also a second room - 1:1 model of our 3d artists' room. It's nearby Kamiko's apartment

Morter posted:

While I don't disagree with you, I have no clue why they would have it spawn early to begin with. Why not be in a chest, or given as part of a cutscene??

It's pretty much a huge tease, yea

Zagrod
Jun 26, 2005

fiyah fiyah fiyah
Clapping Larry

kuroiXiru posted:

I'm focusing on melee for now and saving guns for a separate co-op playthrough. Do you get any melee powers besides Sting and Vortex later on?

There's also Force Slash - which is the projectile that Bladez of Zaibatsu are doing on attack when you have ammo

Zagrod
Jun 26, 2005

fiyah fiyah fiyah
Clapping Larry

Alan Is More Upset posted:

Enjoying the game so far. I could not give a poo poo about the upgrade pickups though. It feels like this gameplay idea was half baked and not really thought through. I maxed out my character's item hoover skill making it even worse. I'm a the point where I don't even bother rotating them. They don't seem necessary to beating the game.

Out of curiosity - which difficulty are you playing on?

Zagrod
Jun 26, 2005

fiyah fiyah fiyah
Clapping Larry
Just in case you guys didn't know - if you see the Shadow Warrior 2 decal, there (usually) is a secret hidden nearby. For example, in the pic below you can jump through the painting on the wall into a hidden room

CJacobs posted:

Is there a way to change the FOV on your arms? Some of the guns are so huge they take up an entire third of the screen and it's pretty annoying. :geno:

I'll pass this one along

Zagrod
Jun 26, 2005

fiyah fiyah fiyah
Clapping Larry

InfinityComplex posted:

If you check the achievement list and there's actually a loading tip for this as well, there's a unique enemy in ALMOST EVERY mission. Most of the time, they will drop a weapon provided that you kill them and don't have it already.

IIRC, they all drop weapons OR skills. But if you miss them, which you can since some main quest missions lock out uncompleted side missions, the skills and weapons will show up at Larry's or Hideo's. And as for a tip for finding the special enemies (for side missions) if the mission has a locked gate or a portal you go through, the named enemy is always on the other side - just try going the other way from the objective marker

Zagrod
Jun 26, 2005

fiyah fiyah fiyah
Clapping Larry

Jusupov posted:

If you're Vanished and a rabbit destroys one of those haypiles on a field it counts as a melee hit and you become visible again. Or if anything really destroys something. Maybe the patch added this to the field levels.

Holy poo poo, thanks for the report

Zagrod
Jun 26, 2005

fiyah fiyah fiyah
Clapping Larry
Quick non-scientific poll:

1) Did you guys meet this monster during the game?

2) (For people playing on Insane) - was the game difficult enough? Too easy or too hard?

Zagrod
Jun 26, 2005

fiyah fiyah fiyah
Clapping Larry
It's supposed to be a random spawn in the "Ancient" setting - basically the one that's not a city. I'm trying to check if there's something wrong with it's spawn rate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zagrod
Jun 26, 2005

fiyah fiyah fiyah
Clapping Larry

I really should take a look at the localization files, shouldn't I? :negative:

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

hey Zagrod/FWH, you guys ought to check out DOOM's new arcade mode

I'll be sure to discuss it with People In Charge™, thanks!

SinineSiil posted:

Hey Zagrod, I fell in a hole

Seems to be fixed in the latest build, but if you fall there again be sure to tell me that I'm a dunce

• Locked thread