Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
it's hard to stand an eo game without my precious dinogator but i... will survive...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
make more dragoons necromancers and mushrambos also thanks. this is a public service announcement from the aeolian council

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

all shall bend to my will. hubadabudabuda

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
All shall bend to my will! HUBADABUDABUDA! If you want to make Reaper suggestions, do it now or your soul is forfeit to me

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
HUBADABUDABUDA! The world is mine to control! Under my whims all those who have not submitted Masurao and Herbalists should do so no, or your soul is forfeit to me

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
it's loving gross

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I remembered what my ideas were.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
lanzon has big, well-oiled muscles... but why do the male necromancers have such chiseled, adonisian bodies, which certainly have sent lesser beings than myself into a drooling fervor? they are babies who can't do anything without crying to the spirits of the ancestors. is it the coffins? do they really just carry those around all day? why? and if that's the case, why is that one female necromancer like, 8 years old and still able to do it? do they make baby-size coffins?

makes u think

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ke0Rv5ww24

Dosen, Kaelin, Alexis

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
In order from top to bottom, 2-1-2-2-1-2-2-2. You should clearly name Cecil's specialization Banana Slammer and Mio's On-Deck Shipper. Other than this I have no feelings. I am helpful.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Blademaster_Aio posted:

Oh but that also means no dinogator or it's pallete swap this time?

:shepicide:

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
What!? :eyepop: We haven't used any more emoticons?! :cool: Sounds like a job for me

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
So she's the exact same character as Melina, then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haAJgxdT4Mw

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I don't think Missy was really that funny.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Raven, Alexis, Cecil, Mio

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I was in the shower just now and I realized as I was that when I said I mentally replaced Soleil with Tlachtga, I actually meant Ren, and I'd been getting those two characters' names mixed up the entire time. Have I ever even played a game in this series

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I'm midway through P5, just starting Okumura's Palace, and I've been dead torn between Futaba and Hifumi but Haru might also be a come-from-behind competitor?!

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I've never consumed alcohol in my life

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Oh. Huh. Thank you for the answer

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Sasha, Iseria, Magda, and then Dosen because Dosen is god.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Tyty posted:

Looks like a Yugioh dragon to me.

Stop, you're unleashing my Evil Eye.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Update:

It already exists

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Official EO Characters Rating

Council Members:
1. Margherita
2. Remus
3. Outland Count
4. Dubois
5. That guy whose name I always forget
6. Flowdia because gently caress Flowdia

Guildmasters:
1. Marion
2. Edgar
3. The Guy From EO4
4. The Guy From EO3
5. YOU MUST GATHER YOUR PARTY BEFORE VENTURING FORTH

Innkeepers:
1. Genetta
2. Darla
3. Hanna
4. Quona
5. That kid from EO3
6. Angie
7. Fuckin Carlos or whatever his name was

Shopkeepers
1. Edie or Cool Edie
2. Wynne
3. Ceric
4. Shilleka
5. Abigail

Thank you for listening

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Valerie said "kiddos." Kirtida talked about kismet. Melina is #1 on the Himukai Titty Wildness scale. Other than these facts they are all the same character. As such, creating a list with three entries would be purposeless.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Soleil and Melina's preliminary designs are 100% better than the designs we actually got and if you disagree you can fight me

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
They aren't even that big. Also Soleil and Lily are super gay.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Finally, christ.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

vdate posted:

Aaaaand Dosen continues to cement his lock on 'best character.'

When I wrote Iseria's bio I made a dig at Brownies. I would like to apologize now for this, because Dosen is in fact clearly the best character, thank you Level Seven for submitting this perfect boy.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Dosen solo.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Solumin posted:

Thank you, Ragnar and Clarste and alcharagio

nine years ago i chose this dumb username and it always finds new ways to trip people up

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Tyty posted:

oh no

his hat got you

WAHOO, LET'S-A INSERT-A SOME SPICY-HOT MEMES INTO DIALOGUE

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Jana, Cecil, Raven, Magda

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Artificer posted:

Wait, Kaelin is dating who now?

Well, she's really nice, has the biggest dictionary you've ever seen, but uh you can't meet her she lives in Canada.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Glazius posted:

Pretty sure "martial artists talk with punching" was a thing before G Gundam made it the centerpiece of several episodes.

Well of course it was, but much as it pains me to argue my point with Glazius, the best poster in LP, G Gundam is clearly the best implementation of martial artists communicating with their fists and therefore should be the gold standard by which all references are made, please and thank you.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Pugilist is a better name than Cestus

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Name: Ladette Monterey
Class: Gunner
Appearance: Story Gunner, dull red dress, green eyes, azure gun, Troub 3 grey hair.

Any reasonably-sized Labyrinthine city has a seedy underbelly, and in Etria, if you're in the black market, you're in some way buying from the Monterey family. No bones about it. Old Monterey Jack, the founder of the family, is a tough old dog, and everyone who's anyone in Etria knows you don't double-cross a Monterey and live to tell the tale. These days, though, he's getting on in years, and a huge pile of tinier families are looking to get a piece of the pie once he kicks the bucket, thinking that whoever takes over the family after him will be an easy mark.

Ladette's known her whole life that that was what she was going to get into when she came of age, and by now, she's 22 and does twice as much work as an enforcer for the family as anyone else. Plenty of the old guard laugh her off, saying that staring down the barrel of a gun isn't the way a real mobster lives, that it's all about money, but if someone needs to pay up on a shipment of Highmore Caviar they haven't coughed up, Ladette knows the barrel of her trusty revolver Leandros is a better motivating factor than any pile of ental. Of course, when you're the boss's baby-faced daughter, people are going to cry nepotism no matter how many of them you could kill with a single bullet (even Billy from the Mauriat family and the stump for an arm you gave him.) So what's an enterprising young lady soon to inherit Etria's largest crime family to do? Enter the Labyrinth her own drat self, of course, and show those old bastards just how many things she can kill with a single bullet. (Plus, she might be more in favor of shooting, but nobody's gonna complain with a bit more ental on the side.)

Name: Jimmy
Class: Troubadour
Appearance: Troub 3, it's just Troub 3 because I can't improve on that portrait in any way

well howdy y'all my name's jimmy now i'm from a town down south in the country and now my family always told me that well i talk funny but i gots myself the loveliest singing voice you ever did hear and that's why i gotta put myself to work in makin melodies that the whole world's goin to bounce around to so when i stopped being a little boy and started being a big boy i started singing myselfs some barbaric marches and everywhere i went when i sang i kept accidentally givin people buffs in combat and so all the evil warlords around thought i was some kinda adventurer even if i told them mr. warlord i swears up and down i'm just a humble country boy and so i started jumpin around tryin to dodge all these crazy arrows and stuff and eventually i don't know how it happened but i was on stage in some kinda town hall gettin a medal for takin down haggar the horrible with my barbaric march and i told them well i'm just a humble country singer i ain't the kinda hero who deserves a medal and they told me he had some kinda princess done captive and i done reunited two warring kingdoms and also it turned out i done stepped on a switch that revealed the ancient imperial treasure and so now i'm a war hero and so now i just play in this bar all day cause now i'm a war hero so they can't tell me no! how y'all doin? want me to play yall some gilbert and the troubs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Thank you for playing!

• Locked thread