Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
...with either candidate winning it is likely to be the end of the world. However, should by some miracle - both candidates die of old age or stupidity before the election - Kanye West has promissed to run for president. But he needs a candidate to run against....

My suggestions:

Bender
Atleast he will get the job done!

Vermin Supreme
He wants to give everyone a free pony!

Voldemort:
Poor guy has lost so many times, let's give him a chance!

Deez Nuts:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Historical Wizards

Just imagine, First Lady Bill Clinton :allears:

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Historical Wizards posted:

Like he's not gonna request to be called "the first pimp"

problematic hug

its' about time. id like to say we had a good run but i dont wanna spend my last days lying like that. its greedy for us to keep going, so i'ts time to cash out. no punchline

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
A random person should be president. If that person is a baby, too drat bad.

Piso Mojado

Piso Mojado: forums moderator 2016

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Piso Mojado posted:

Piso Mojado: forums moderator 2016

<3 <3 Vanisher

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i'm moving to canada

Commie NedFlanders

how did it come to this?

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Commie NedFlanders posted:

how did it come to this?

Marylin Manson, no doubt.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
which makes you age faster, being prezzie or being a mod?

Senior Management

I'm here to inquire about the supreme court position. I saw your add in the paper and I believe that I am the right earth human for the job.

:jerry:

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Zorodius posted:

A random person should be president. If that person is a baby, too drat bad.

this is how the ancient greeks defined democracy

except they didnt think babies was people though

Dads Dip Cup

I am voting for my cat

he will probably do nothing but continue his daily routine of sitting around and licking his own butt but he would probably not invoke the end of the world/human civilization as long as he gets some cat food every now and then

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Dads Dip Cup posted:

I am voting for my cat

he will probably do nothing but continue his daily routine of sitting around and licking his own butt but he would probably not invoke the end of the world/human civilization as long as he gets some cat food every now and then

What happends if he runs out of cat food, or if he eats so much he becomes like King Kong and starts eating everyone?

<3 <3 Vanisher

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

HATECUBE

i really want to quietly want to replace all the signs in the geriatric vet with a pitbull yard with ones that say "DUMP AND PONCE, MAKE AMERIKKA SMELL GREAT AGAIN"

woukld that be illegal?

Historical Wizards

I'm still waiting for the candidates to answer whether or not they plan on keeping Russell Wilson as the White House's designated piano player :colbert:

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
george carlin was right

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Doghouse

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
Lol if you think it actually matters who the president is

Senior Management

See if we had made the BYOB Moonbase or the Secret BYOB Weed Island we would all have a place to flee too.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

Vynar posted:

See if we had made the BYOB Moonbase or the Secret BYOB Weed Island we would all have a place to flee too.

or a weed moon... hmmm

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Vynar posted:

I am currently working on "Secret Norwegian BYOB Weed Refuge" but the lottery tickets aint ticking in like I want them to... So if someone could please donate me 5mill USD, I can get it done quicker?

<3 <3 Vanisher

Worldshatter

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

either way the lizards win

Senior Management

Uxzuigal posted:

I am currently working on "Secret Norwegian BYOB Weed Refuge" but the lottery tickets aint ticking in like I want them to... So if someone could please donate me 5mill USD, I can get it done quicker?

Personally I approve of a secret BYOB refugee located in anywhere in Scandinavia. Korea is also fine because their food is delicious. We might have to go to Siberia should things get nasty enough.

FactsAreUseless

I am publicly RENOUNCING my support for the following candidates, and all previous statements I mistakenly made in support of these candidates should be considered REVOKED immediately. Copyright Peter "FactsAreUseless" Ianucci-Edelsman 2016 to ALL FUTURE DATES.

1. City councilman Tuck Lunder
2. Six-time failed county coroner candidate Herbert Chippeldunch
3. So-called "pet of the month" Charles the Green-Cheeked Conure at Helping Paws Veterinary of Springwood
4. Child mayor Raylynn Speakeasy, who is NOT as cute as she thinks
5. 6th District representative Chaphins Sped

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

FactsAreUseless posted:

I am publicly RENOUNCING my support for the following candidates, and all previous statements I mistakenly made in support of these candidates should be considered REVOKED immediately. Copyright Peter "FactsAreUseless" Ianucci-Edelsman 2016 to ALL FUTURE DATES.

1. City councilman Tuck Lunder
2. Six-time failed county coroner candidate Herbert Chippeldunch
3. So-called "pet of the month" Charles the Green-Cheeked Conure at Helping Paws Veterinary of Springwood
5. 6th District representative Chaphins Sped

:O Not councilman Tuck Lunder?!

Who will you support now??

<3 <3 Vanisher

Senior Management

Uxzuigal posted:

:O Not councilman Tuck Lunder?!

Who will you support now??

Probably his ex husband Baron Thunk Thunderhuge. But really I have to say that they have kept the race classy and not aired their dirty laundry so to speak via personal attack adds. I hear they are still friends and have joint custody of the kids.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Vynar posted:

Probably his ex husband Baron Thunk Thunderhuge. But really I have to say that they have kept the race classy and not aired their dirty laundry so to speak via personal attack adds. I hear they are still friends and have joint custody of the kids.

Joint kids of staff!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FactsAreUseless posted:

TAKE IT BACK YOU MONSTER

Senior Management

hamjobs posted:

TAKE IT BACK YOU MONSTER

While the kids seem happy and it was excessive before, I think her decree of "no homework forever" was a bit too drastic of a leap in the other direction. And you may like it now but I assure you that you will get sick of mandatory ice cream dinner soon enough.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Vynar posted:

While the kids seem happy and it was excessive before, I think her decree of "no homework forever" was a bit too drastic of a leap in the other direction. And you may like it now but I assure you that you will get sick of mandatory ice cream dinner soon enough.

you can't make me because you're not my real dad and child mayor said so

also who the heck gets sick of mandatory ice cream dinner? (me, as i am lactose intolerant.)

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

hamjobs posted:

you can't make me because you're not my real dad and child mayor said so

also who the heck gets sick of mandatory ice cream dinner? (me, as i am lactose intolerant.)

I offer lactose free milk, cheese and icecream in our upcoming BYOB Refuge Center!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Cthulu Carl

I should really get on my "Don't Blame Me, I Voted For Nyarlahotep" bumper sticker idea before it's too late!

social vegan

can i still have my birthday

Bhauk

Dads Dip Cup posted:

I am voting for my cat

Machai

Historical Wizards posted:

First Ladykiller

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Bill Clinton sits sad and alone in the White House as Hillary leaves to attend to serious business. He absentmindedly taps on his large iron chastity belt and sighs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Luvcow posted:

Bill Clinton sits sad and alone in the White House as Hillary leaves to attend to serious business. He absentmindedly taps on his large iron chastity belt and sighs.

Haha

• Locked thread