Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
and drove home. bucket didn't make it.

moral of the story is even if it's just a bucket of poo poo don't leave things on the roof of your vehicle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
Boy I wouldn't want to be the one to clean up THAT mess! Ha ha, great story.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Quite the boner!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

scott zoloft posted:

moral of the story is even if it's just a bucket of poo poo don't leave things on the roof of your vehicle.

Like a baby. :baby:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
did you have to clean up the bucket when he left your mom's house?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

glowstick party tonight posted:

did you have to clean up the bucket when he left your mom's house?

You're not your. :colbert:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
I'm yourb brother, op

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Yeah, your "brother" totally did this.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Don't come a knocking

If the van's got a bucket of poo poo flying off the roof

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
They were building this bar by our apartment in college so one night we got drunk as hell and went over there and took shits in all of the helmets in the construction yards trailor. I'm pretty sure the next day those construction guys put hats full of poo poo on their head.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
every man has a brother and every brother comes with a moral

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
First you kill a man and now this?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
question: why poo poo bucket

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Buckets of poo poo for everyone!

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
he does hvac installations and he doesn't like to use the toilets in peoples homes because he's afraid he'll destroy them. so he shits in a bucket in the back of his work van. i dunno what events led up to him putting the bucket on the roof but then he done tried to drive home with it.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i like to destroy toilets

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

nice my mom works at starbucks too

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

Buckets of poo poo for everyone!

*starts taking the buckets of poo poo that are meant for everyone*
*keeps taking buckets of poo poo even though they are supposed to be buckets of poo poo for the whole thread*
*throws buckets of poo poo all over the floor and kicks over a bunch of buckets of poo poo and uses the floor like a slip and slide*
*cuts knee on some broken tile and bleeds into the poo poo*
*indiscriminate rolling around in poo poo and getting some in my mouth*

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

sorry to hear that OP

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Dave_Indeed posted:

*starts taking the buckets of poo poo that are meant for everyone*
*keeps taking buckets of poo poo even though they are supposed to be buckets of poo poo for the whole thread*
*throws buckets of poo poo all over the floor and kicks over a bunch of buckets of poo poo and uses the floor like a slip and slide*
*cuts knee on some broken tile and bleeds into the poo poo*
*indiscriminate rolling around in poo poo and getting some in my mouth*

*Witnesses this*

*Start voting Republican.*

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i used to leave my buckets of poo poo on top of the car until i found out it's illegal if your kids can't buckle up

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
boy are my arms tired

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Guys what if like you came so hard on a chicks face it broke her neck and she died on top of a van??

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

scott zoloft posted:

why the gently caress did you feel you needed to tell us this boring story?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Dave_Indeed posted:

Guys what if like you came so hard on a chicks face it broke her neck and she died on top of a van??

I'd confess to this crime, simply to prove that; I had sex and I was so virile that I killed a chick with my gently caress.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Imagine the sound of those turds hitting the pavement and getting run over all splat plop plop LMFAO

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

VendaGoat posted:

I'd confess to this crime, simply to prove that; I had sex and I was so virile that I killed a chick with my gently caress.

one of three things here are true.

Its up to you to decide which

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

one of three things here are true.

Its up to you to decide which

loving :lol:

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

One time I went an entire day without wacking it and then the next day my wiener was like a drat sprinkler cumming sperm all over my room. We didn't get our security back on that apartment lololololoololollolol.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
one time i went a whole week without wanking and then when i accidentally saw a lady on the tv my dick exploded and now i am also a lady

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

scott zoloft posted:

he does hvac installations and he doesn't like to use the toilets in peoples homes because he's afraid he'll destroy them. so he shits in a bucket in the back of his work van. i dunno what events led up to him putting the bucket on the roof but then he done tried to drive home with it.

uh i hope he is self employed

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dave_Indeed posted:

One time I went an entire day without wacking it and then the next day my wiener was like a drat sprinkler cumming sperm all over my room. We didn't get our security back on that apartment lololololoololollolol.

renting a wet-vacc was probably less expensive than your deposit

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

brother got to leave a bucket (most likely) full to the brim with poo poo on a freeway with no negative ramifications

there is no moral, hail satan

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

He should have just pooped in his own butt then he wouldn't have had that problem

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I bet he farted in it too

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
younger siblings should spend more time thanking their big brothers for weeding through some of life's curve balls. i stand only to benefit from his experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huragok
Sep 14, 2011

• Locked thread