Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

shyduck posted:

0.5 PPR pick 2:

Golden Tate @ HOU
Cole Beasley vs PHl
John Brown @ CAR

Tate / Beasley is the safer option. Brown has a high ceiling but is really inconsistent. Looks like Floyd is active also for Arizona so that eats into his targets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Suave Fedora posted:

DET Dwayne Wash is a surprise inactive.

Is Zach Zenner worth a spot-start at flex over Blue or Powell now?

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

1 PPR, pick three:

Demaryius Thomas vs. SD
Julian Edelman @ BUF
Golden Tate @ HOU
Donte Moncrief vs. KC
Cole Beasley vs. PHI

I've currently got the first three in but I'm not totally thrilled with Edelman and Tate in general and am thinking of switching out Edelman for... Moncrief?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Lamar Miller officially active. Probably Blue still gets more snaps than usual so Miller is a flex and blue a desperation play with td vulture upside but a floor of possibly like two points.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Quiet Feet posted:

Nfl.com standard rules no ppr.

Golden Tate@HOU
Stefon Diggs@CHI

Diggs matchup is theoretically better but the Lions run game is awful and I think that offense will have the ball for most of the game (lol Osweiler).

Anyone? Thinking Det might throw even more with Washington out.

• Locked thread