Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
This is not a thread if you are drunk.

This is not a thread if you are high.

This thread is only if you are both drunk and high.

If you are not drunk AND high, get the gently caress out of here... Instead of a bunch of words for you to read (poorly), I will now set a general vibe for the "Getting bot drunk AND high on weed" thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
dem wobbles

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

Every night I blaze on some of Washington's finest weed and have a few cocktails, it's the only way to live my dudes. :weed: :420: :coffeepal: :beer:

E:Wtf no beer emote

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Fart Puzzle posted:

Every night I blaze on some of Washington's finest weed and have a few cocktails, it's the only way to live my dudes. :weed: :420: :coffeepal: :beer:

E:Wtf no beer emote

Hell Yeah.

Heall Yeah.

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights
Meow we're talking

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

salt shakeup posted:

Meow we're talking

Nascar jacket Jesus be like, "

. Hell Yeah."

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Dave_Indeed posted:

. Hell Yeah."

Budweiser: the king of kings

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
whiskey and weed, yes indeed

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

If I'm not at work, that's usually what I'm doing.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
im gonna get drunk and high off of weed bcause i can't cope with the dumb world. drunk + weed is my drug of choice for my broken brain

drunkelberger
Jun 8, 2014
Look there's some accidents that are going to happen wether you are drunk and high or you're not. I mean, what IS drunk?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
So envious of you fucks where it is legal. I may need to take a trip soon.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

this but cocaine

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im drinking water so i can be hydrated for tomorrow morning. waking up refreshed in the morning is a way better high in my opinion

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

the only bad thing about drunk+high is it always make me crave a cigarette

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Once you get high, getting drunk doesn't matter that much anymore -- unless you are also tripping.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

Away all Goats posted:

the only bad thing about drunk+high is it always make me crave a cigarette

nothing better than getting drunk and stoned and then smoking a cig. except getting drunk and doing blow and chainsmoking.

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

i want to make a lot of money so i can buy weed and overdose on it

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Dave_Indeed posted:

. Hell Yeah."

what do you think jesus's favorite body style of camaro is? I wish he was an IROC-Z man (w/ t-tops of course) but the gospel isn't specific on this case so I don't know

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

i want to be dead, and the way i want to die is, by weed

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.
a dave on a drunk is just some punk
but a dave on weed is a dave_indeed

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Enfield posted:

im drinking water so i can be hydrated for tomorrow morning. waking up refreshed in the morning is a way better high in my opinion

Yeah I love doing that, there is truly nothing like trying to sleep through a piss boner. What a sensation. :kiddo:

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
way back in 2005 i remember the first time i got really wasted and then suddenly very high. i was in my dorm room and my roommate and i blacked out completely and trashed the entire room and i peed on my computer

would recommend

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Drunk (but not high) posting itt cause im a goddamn fuckin REBEL :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
i always had a bad time mixing the 2 but rececnly discovered it was because I had 10 to 12 1.3std beers first, just a 6 pack and I was A-OKAY!

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
you gotta mix the beer to weed ratio juuuuust right or else poo poo gets unpleasent

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
rods? rods???

*rodrigo duterte enters the thread and kills you in front of all the towns people for using drugs*

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
When I get drunk and high I just sit and watch this video, in case I get confused: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0-sWa7unyM

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
adding alcohol to weed is like wearing sunglasses while stargazing

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Dave_Indeed posted:

. Hell Yeah."

Looks much like my coworker.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Oh, I thought this was going to be a thread about getting drunk and high on weed. As in the booze is also made from weed. Maybe with recipes. Disappointed.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
High on weed made a chipotle based slow cooker chilli. Weed made me taste test brilliance!

Weed made me fall asleep. My plan to really get into flavour town was to drain, then shred, then simmer for the ultimate shredded beef taco.

I slept too long. The results were a dense patty.

Blacked and burned with no use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hruW7-mYWhY

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Zeluth posted:

High on weed made a chipotle based slow cooker chilli. Weed made me taste test brilliance!
make a cheeseburger soup with a weed buddy. to get it to taste just like an actual cheeseburger you have to have way different proportions of ingredients than you would expect and you have to constantly mix and taste. but when you get it just right every spoonful is exactly like a cheeseburger

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
hell yeah blazeit a nice big weederino and dirnk tallboys til i'm durnk it rooooocks livin the life 420 24/7 haha i struggle with severe depression

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS

Once I bowled a perfect game doing this. The only difference though is at the time I was also handcuffed.

Later I broke those cuffs.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

gary oldmans diary posted:

make a cheeseburger soup with a weed buddy. to get it to taste just like an actual cheeseburger you have to have way different proportions of ingredients than you would expect and you have to constantly mix and taste. but when you get it just right every spoonful is exactly like a cheeseburger

That's how my hamburger helper always turns out because I'm a fuckup. :smith:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

gary oldmans diary posted:

Someday, I want you to appreciate a good homemade chili.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Zeluth posted:

Someday, I want you to appreciate a good homemade chili.

Does it have beans? :troll:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
seriously am i the only motherfucker here that can picture jesus driving this bitch:

• Locked thread