Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
Cristiano Ronaldo is doubtlessly one of the three best players of all times

Lionel Messi is one of the others

The last? Hard to say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Pele is overrated.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

the third best is Veloce E'buono

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Pissflaps posted:

Pele is overrated.

Pele was shite.

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
Jesper Grønkjær imo.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Pissflaps posted:

Pele is overrated.

i agree with this 100%

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Bogan Krkic posted:

the third best is Veloce E'buono

hes fast and good.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

1 thierry henry
2 dennis bergkamp
3 emmanuel eboue

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

1 thierry henry
2 dennis bergkamp
3 emmanuel eboue

there all retards, op.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Fat Ronaldo. I don't care about any retards who I didn't watch growing up.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Messi
Ronaldo
Ronaldo
Zidane

you decide who gets which number

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009
Nicklas Bendtner

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
If you've never brought your country a major international trophy you can't be the best ever imo

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
An objective way to see who is the best ever is to see how many letters of their name it takes for them to reach the top of an autocomplete list.

Ronald needs only "Cris", while if you type "Lion" we see that Messi is actually worse than both Lionel Richie and the Lion King. Zidane and Pele need only 4 letters too so the theory checks out.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Blue Star Error posted:

An objective way to see who is the best ever is to see how many letters of their name it takes for them to reach the top of an autocomplete list.

Ronald needs only "Cris", while if you type "Lion" we see that Messi is actually worse than both Lionel Richie and the Lion King. Zidane and Pele need only 4 letters too so the theory checks out.

fat ronaldo only needs "ron" and his wikipedia page comes up first

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Diego Maradona best ever

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

fat ronaldo only needs "ron" and his wikipedia page comes up first

Hmm I just tried "Joz" and now I'm starting to lose faith in this theory

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

Blue Star Error posted:

Hmm I just tried "Joz" and now I'm starting to lose faith in this theory

Lol

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Cruyff is the father of the modern game so

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Weaponized Cum posted:

No international trophy, though. Cruyff is irrelevant.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Blue Star Error posted:

If you've never brought your country a major international trophy you can't be the best ever imo

Agreed

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
I think history will look back at Messi as, quite frankly, a bottler

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Mean Bean Machine posted:

I think history will look back at Messi as, quite frankly, a bottler

No that was Suarez

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
Gigi Buffon is the best goalkeeper of all time. I have AIDS

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

trem_two posted:

No that was Suarez

He said "bottler," not "biter."

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

how many loving TIMES do i have to explain this? SUAREZ NEVER BIT ANYONE INTENTIONALLY!!!!! stupid loving racist faggots hate my south american brother who stole my heart as he stole anfield's breath at the same time with his dazzling and beautiful footwork. HONESTLY gently caress you dumb loving retarded oval office bitch if you think that SUAREZ AKA THE BEST LIVERPOOL PLAYER OF ALL TIME ever did that poo poo!!! 1) patrice evra = shady character, likely homosexual, bl*ck which i mean come on and 2) was PROVEN to be LYING about what we said suarez called him. On top of all that NEGRITO IS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT TO URUGUAYANS!!

do i need to repeat that?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!

NEGRITO IS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT TO URUGUAYANS!!NEGRITO IS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT TO URUGUAYANS!!NEGRITO IS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT TO URUGUAYANS!!NEGRITO IS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT TO URUGUAYANS!!NEGRITO IS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT TO URUGUAYANS!!

loving stupid fags.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

tbp posted:

how many loving TIMES do i have to explain this? SUAREZ NEVER BIT ANYONE INTENTIONALLY!!!!! stupid loving racist faggots hate my south american brother who stole my heart as he stole anfield's breath at the same time with his dazzling and beautiful footwork. HONESTLY gently caress you dumb loving retarded oval office bitch if you think that SUAREZ AKA THE BEST LIVERPOOL PLAYER OF ALL TIME ever did that poo poo!!! 1) patrice evra = shady character, likely homosexual, bl*ck which i mean come on and 2) was PROVEN to be LYING about what we said suarez called him. On top of all that NEGRITO IS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT TO URUGUAYANS!!

NEGRITO IS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT TO URUGUAYANS!!NEGRITO IS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT TO URUGUAYANS!!NEGRITO IS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT TO URUGUAYANS!!NEGRITO IS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT TO URUGUAYANS!!NEGRITO IS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT TO URUGUAYANS!!

loving stupid fags.

this but unironically

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Weaponized Cum posted:

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Nedved was cool and good

Nice hair too

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

Blue Star Error posted:

You say that, yet everybody hates international football

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

tbp posted:

loving stupid fags.

I agree with every single word of this post.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Suarez did something wrong: he used racial slurs to address a fellow footballer.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Sir Stanley Matthews was the greatest ever because the Balon D'Or was invented specifically so that people could express precisely how much better he was at football than anyone else, before or since.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

tbp posted:

Cristiano Ronaldo is doubtlessly one of the three best players of all times

Lionel Messi is one of the others

The last? Hard to say.

it's me

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!
Eric Djemba-Djemba was so good they named him twice. qed

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Suarez did something wrong: he used racial slurs to address a fellow footballer.

I'm sure Polidoro will agree that Negrito is used as a term of endearment in Uruguay.

Suarez owns.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

abuse culture. posted:

Gigi Buffon is the best goalkeeper of all time. I have AIDS

loving well jealous of this mate. im stuck with HIV and it wont progress

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
if ronald is so good, then why does Gareth bale make more money than he?

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

abuse culture. posted:

Gigi Buffon is the best goalkeeper of all time.

Big Pete Schmeichel was better imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
ronaldo is good, but he's no messi

• Locked thread