Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
This is the first complete snl i have seen in forever, this is amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
This is my fight so-

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
This is like the snl people describe when they explain why snl is good, but it's all actually working

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
It was just simply good television. Like it didn't hit me as hard as it did for others, or really at all, but like it was very much a "moment"

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
The Elizabeth Taylor publicity photo was pretty great

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
When they swing their guitars and the guy hops back and forth in the background to press buttons it looks very doofy and makes me laugh

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Pearl is a ghost

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Please rename band to DorkDork

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Schlub Husband posted:

I enjoyed both performances by the xx, and was genuinely surprised by the negative reception they received in this thread. Those songs were so chill, and pretty, and catchy, and that woman had a really nice voice. Am I really alone on this one? :confused:

They were too low energy and looked liked dorks on tv. I thought the music was fine.

• Locked thread