Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

I've applied to the SNL lottery for 3 years now, and I never really expected to get tickets. Just got an email from NBC, i'm going to the December 3rd taping!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

pwn posted:

Nice! Dress or air?

Air. Now let's hope it's not a terrible host/musical guest.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

pwn posted:

Do you like Shawn Mendes?
Does anyone over 13 like Shawn Mendes? Does Shawn Mendes even respect Shawn Mendes?

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

I'm excited to see Emma Stone for sure, but Shawn Mendes might be the worst thing I've ever heard, so I'll somehow have to live through it.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Heading to NYC in the morning, i'll post whatever pictures i'm allowed to take. Probably won't be able to take any of the studio. To counteract, i'll take as many pictures of the screaming 16 year old girls in the standby line waiting to catch a glimpse of Shawn Mendes

I'm going to try to leave the studio when he's singing :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

I feel old. I've never heard of Maren Morris, and the little I've heard of Chance the Rapper has left me very unimpressed.

• Locked thread