Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

UGA managed to survive the pretty good Kentucky Wildcat onslaught. Not even throwing shade to Kentucky, I am glad to seem them on a roll this year. We ran the ball in more ways that just up the middle, and isn't it a coincidence that we actually got yards? At this point I'm hoping for bowl eligibility, but if we cream auburn in the process I'm good with that too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Rodrigo Blankenship looks like that rear end in a top hat barista at Starbucks who rubbed his scrotum on the lid of your mocha because you wouldn't put anything in the tip jar

This post makes my wife and because she thinks he is adorable

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Trump got one thing right when he said he wants to drain the Swamp. Thats progress I can get behind.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

DrunkPanda posted:

If it gets them to upset a top 25 SEC team, I'm all for it

counterpoint: its ole miss

• Locked thread