Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Clemson finally looked dominant over a team it should dominate. ND lost. A good weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
14. Western Michigan
16. Colorado

:wow:

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

And with that one tweet, Chad Kelly rose from his bed, ran the NYC marathon in under 2 hours, and continued to run all the way to Ms. Khalifa's house, with an erection of modest size.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Maxwells Demon posted:

I made a permatoxx in the Clinton thread in mid October when it all looked locked up.

I just want to say it was great posting with you all, you are the best community of college football fans on the internet, and I will miss you.

Oregon has been terrible this year and I'm glad you all haven't made fun of them as much as they deserve.

Vaya con duckos, amigo

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Korranus posted:

FIU just lost its starting tight end after his pregnant girlfriend poured a pot of boiling water on him.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/college/conference-usa/florida-international-university/article113860813.html

I guess you could say he was in HOT WATER with her.

But seriously I hope he's ok

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

MourningView posted:

There were people picking them to win the Big Ten!

Has anyone ever gone from conference champ one year to winless in that conference the next before? Because Rutgers is the only thing standing in the way of them doing that.

I was gonna say 2006 Wake Forest, but they actually stayed somewhat relevant in the ACC for another 2 years.

Henchman of Santa posted:

How were UCF two years ago?

Actually yeah, they were conference co-champions in 2014, winless in 2015.

Scarf fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Nov 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Tomorrow is Senior Day at Clemson, so graduating seniors (as well as graduating juniors like Watson, Gallman, Scott, and Williams) will get to run down the hill individually. They're also apparently wearing the orange britches this weekend too. I'm not a huge fan of the all-orange unis, but I'm glad they waited this late in the year to break them out for the first time.

And apparently, we wore all orange the last time we played Pitt. In the gator bowl, in 1977.

• Locked thread