Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
If I wanted to join a local protest, how would I find one? Living in the SF Bay Area - the news says there are ongoing protests, but I can't find any sort of organizers or planning, which seems like it'd make them hard to join unless they march past my door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

A big flaming stink posted:

Check for local facebook groups. If you can't find anything for today, message the people who did protests yesterday.

e: Found this on facebook https://www.facebook.com/events/229810120765591/

Says it starts by Post and Powel (I dont live in SF so I have no idea where that is) and its hosted by gently caress Trump SF. Again, if you can't make it to that one, message the people involved and see if they can tell you about anything nearby you.

Thanks!

• Locked thread