Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

this is getting great reviews so far but I have to wonder what even really makes this different from mafia 3 / gta / etc besides "you have a drone, can move or turn off things remotely, also san fran hacker joker pranksters." All the reviews I've read tell me really nothing exciting. If it wasn't sandwiched between Dishonored, Killing Floor, and Final Fantasy maybe I'd entertain renting it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

after MGSV and Witcher 3 last year I've found most open world "doing stuff in a city and driving cars" games extremely boring, I don't see that changing until Red Dead 2 comes out. Pushing buttons to make tvs and traffic lights turn on and emit shockwaves isn't that special, give me a loving neo noir tech scorpion to drive in and let me do Shadowrun matrix poo poo hacking people's brains to make them do some kind of Deus Ex aug freakout. Watchdogs please come to the logical conclusion and combine Blood Dragon with your hacker cyberpunk game

• Locked thread