Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZombyDog
Jul 11, 2001

Ere to fix yer gubbinz
I actually liked Watch_Dogs, but I don't know how I feel about this one, the E3 presentation left me feeling a little bleh. Thus I held off pre-ordering ( I like my GMG discounts, and I don't expect it to go on sale real cheap for a few months yet - unless it really bombs ). I've other, better games to be getting on with.

ZombyDog fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Nov 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombyDog
Jul 11, 2001

Ere to fix yer gubbinz
Yeah, nah.

I'd hope that the PC version looks nicer, but watching the reviewers gush over the visuals as the low poly cars are driving through city with a sparse population, flat textures and just a real lack of fidelity. I'm not digging it at all, and that's not something I'm prone to saying.

ZombyDog
Jul 11, 2001

Ere to fix yer gubbinz

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Edit: Aw man I just did four awesome invasions in a row but now it can't find a match. Oh god does that mean I'm being hacked?! :tinfoil: So paranoid now.
Do the tricks that worked in WD1 ( like no fast travel ) to detect invaders still work here?

ZombyDog
Jul 11, 2001

Ere to fix yer gubbinz
GMG Keys have just gone out for PC, and it's ready for pre-load, 22GBs

• Locked thread