Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
FORM: https://goo.gl/forms/56WmP4K3482FxVl92
RESULTS: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7MkhOagrsOsmY2zQcFQa7nH-aY-s3igJzJZE3nDAdpIxQyQ/viewanalytics

+2 IF YOU POST IN THE THREAD YOUR FAVORITE COOL UNDERTAKER MOMENT OR IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH WHEN HE WRESTLED JUST loving MAKE ONE UP

RESULTS TOMORROW OR WHENEVER I CAN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

My favourite Undertaker moment is "BUCKLE UP, TEDDY!"

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

I liked when he talked about driving motorcycles into the desert

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
When Bikertaker dragged Hollywood Hulk Hogan around the arena.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I liked when he came out to the seminal Limp Bizkit song "Rollin".

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...

Senerio posted:

When Bikertaker dragged Hollywood Hulk Hogan around the arena.

My memories of Taker are sadly mostly biker taker so my favorite true memory is that ^

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I haven't watched anything WWE in like two weeks and I haven't watched NXT in forever, so this is a lot of guessing from me, but I must keep my mediocre position!

Favorite Undertaker moment is probably burying Paul Bearer in concrete

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
13 Colonies flag is the best Undertaker moment anyone who says ANYTHING else is loving wrong

NilkNarf
Apr 24, 2005

...if you're into the blight.
My favorite Undertaker memory was when he was kicked through the barbershop window by Kamala, the Ugandan giant, thus setting off a heated feud that defined professional wrestling in the 90s.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I liked when Taker made Kane's pyro not work because he was a ghoooooost.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

True story, the match that got me interested in WWE was a triple threat tag team match between the Dudleys, E&C, and Kane/Taker at No Way Out, so I suppose that would be my favorite Taker moment.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

taker v giant gonzales

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the brothers of destruction versus kronik, ironically and funnily. Youre welcome

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
I'm gonna be That Guy and say the time Taker straight up 100% for real murdered Foley three times in Hell in a Cell.

friendo55
Jun 28, 2008

Submitted!

My favourite Deadman-Taker moment [lol]: when he burned Stephanie McMahon's teddy bear after an inferno match on Raw. [WHAT DOES this all mean!? haha]

Favourite Biker-Taker moment [legit]: his first Raw as Biker-Taker when he came out to American Badass, circled the ring on his bike as music still played, & cleaned house of the McMahon-Helmsley Regime.

...... drat, it's sad how much things haven't changed when it comes to authority figures in the past 20 years.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

I was in the right age group that I thought biker taker was cool as gently caress when it happened.

I'm sorry.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
That time he literally chokeslammed Edge into Hell.

He got better.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
pee

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

this is mine fyi

also if anyone has a decent way of accumulating posters nonmanually it would let me score this far quicker than i do. counting the posts blows

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ministry of Darkness Taker.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
I'm gonna be at Takeover and Survivor Series, so keeping in theme my favourite Undertaker moment is Summerslam 2004, when Taker choke slammed JBL through the roof of JBL's limo, which was really floppy because ten minutes before that a drunk guy ran into the aisle and danced on the limo before being tackled by security.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My favorite was marking the gently caress out for the Mania XX return of the actual Deadman gimmick.

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President
My favorite Undertaker moment was when he spent 10 minutes on an entrance and didn't do anything

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
My favorite Undertaker moment is when cut a promo about being in a desert with the Big Show.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

My favorite Undertaker moment that wasn't posted yet is when he had the old school american flag under his coat and revealed it to show his survivor series allegiance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjeVPDhJKGM&t=260s

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

That time he kicked an rear end in a top hat's rear end.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

My favorite Undertaker moment is when he descended from the rafters and began beating up Degeneration X.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

That time he and the Legion of Doom had a match against the Nation of Domination at a house show I went to.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

My favorite Taker moment was when he had a super good HiaC match with Brock last year. It was nice to see he could still put on a genuinely excellent show

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.
That time he said Rest In Peace.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

IcePhoenix posted:

My favorite Undertaker moment that wasn't posted yet is when he had the old school american flag under his coat and revealed it to show his survivor series allegiance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjeVPDhJKGM&t=260s

MotU posted:

13 Colonies flag is the best Undertaker moment anyone who says ANYTHING else is loving wrong

????????

also good on you for only correct answer

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

the best undahtakah moment was when he chaffeured steph

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

MotU posted:

????????

also good on you for only correct answer

It was late and I must have skimmed over it I'm sorry friend

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
The end of the Shawn Michaels Undertaker retirement match.

When in the end, Undertaker feels remorse and sympathy, and doesn't want to retire a legend. Instantly turning into murderous rage following the mega slap, and the jumping tombstone of death.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Taker/Gonzalez from WM9 is my favourite because the formaldehyde rag spot is the most realistic spot in wrestling. Also Taker came out with a live vulture. That whole PPV is a hilarious and insane fever dream.

Jetfire posted:

I'm gonna be at Takeover and Survivor Series, so keeping in theme my favourite Undertaker moment is Summerslam 2004, when Taker choke slammed JBL through the roof of JBL's limo, which was really floppy because ten minutes before that a drunk guy ran into the aisle and danced on the limo before being tackled by security.

This is real good too and I was there for that event. Also fun because we chanted for tables that we never got.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

my favourite Undertaker moment was his return at Judgement Day 2000 when he came back as Bikertaker and Tombstoned Triple H out of his head

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
My favorite Taker moment is Armageddon 2007 (or 06) which was the first time I saw him live and it was really cool.

CVE
Jan 27, 2012
Favourite moment has to be the Taker vs Shawn retirement match. Only right for a legend to retire a legend.

TheJunkyardGod
Sep 19, 2004

Do not taunt the Octopus
My favorite Undertaker moment was when he became an angel after the casket match with Yokozuna.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

friendo55
Jun 28, 2008

It's also drat cool to see Taker live - saw him at WM23 win the World Title over Batista. Really fun match.

• Locked thread